Rant Thread II

Ashhh

^and thats why i cant stand the fashion industry...i dont wanna be eaten!! haha jk, but seriously, i hate the fashion industry. it turns people into carbon copies of each other. they dress how everyone else does casue its "cool", whether or not they like it. and thats rediculous. my parents are trying to force that on me too....

and haha, "jk, no seriously" in the same sentence?

I've never figured out how people can post so much so quickly.

It astounds me. I've never had that much to say.

What time is it around you lot ?

And Katie, i think you've got the wrong idea about fashion as well. I get what you're trying to say and i completely agree with it, but the real fashion industry is so completely different to that :)

I've never figured out how people can post so much so quickly.

It astounds me. I've never had that much to say.

What time is it around you lot ?

And Katie, i think you've got the wrong idea about fashion as well. I get what you're trying to say and i completely agree with it, but the real fashion industry is so completely different to that :)

:willy_nilly:

there's so many interpretations of fashion.

It's up to your own self to decide what fashion is.

i studied it last year over summer a bit on my own. Watched hours and hours of just runway (on the runway channel!), it's brilliant! and read tons of books...it's def. way hard.

you have got something special if you make it in that industry

My friend's way in to fashion... As are quite alot of people, i realise, however i have every faith in her that she can make it. She has that kind of personality, drive, imagination and all that jazz.

Huzzah !

...Bloody hell i keep posting so slowly.