Rant Thread II

Ashhh

*cue brother-related rant*

So my mother asked me if my dad had a look at my guitar earlier cause it's been playing up recently, and my brother happened to be sat in the room as well so he asked me what was up with it, so I told him about how there wasn't anything coming through the speaker, then all of a sudden he says 'It's your guitar, why don't you try and fix it yourself instead of running to dad every time something goes wrong with it?'

He can be such a prick sometimes.

i'm still really upset over my gpop, the funeral was yesterday, and extremely depressing. its just something that'll take time. and it doesnt even feel like xmas time. i dont have all my shopping done. i miss my friend who i havent talked to in over a year, and i'll never see my friend luiz again.

argh! i want the Diana+ !!

14078927_00_b?$detailmain$

but i'm not sure because i don't know how well i'll fair with film and not digital and what i'd do with those photos once i develop them and what kind of film it uses. =/

omg thats a beauty!!

ok rant time:

i hate that my once BFF is now not even my friend at all. and i hate how now everyone automaticly thinks me + her = one person! not anymore. she has this bitch friend, who i hate. her friend is a nerd of all time, and EVERYONE loves her. i hate her so. my old friend is gone, and doesnt tell me anything. she goes over her friends house every weekend, i get invited NO WHERE! i know my friends love me, but i think they would rahter hang out with my friend then me. i am so messsed up, i have trust issues, i think when people hang out or talk to me they would rather be doing or taking to someone else. i wish my friends lived closer to me so we could hang out more.

wow. i cant believe i said that =/

yes, but if the friendship wasn't meant to be, better off you guys stop being friends sooner. i could never "fake" be a friend. I either hate ya or i love ya.

yeah, but i am way to nice and i am oober sensitive too. so all of this makes me crazy!

oh and she txted me to say merrry christmas. so now i feel bad =[

i've got a stupid history project to do for the day i get back from break, and its a cereal box project-i havent done one of them in 10 years!! literally!! and i have to talk to my best friend and her grandparents/cousins/aunt/uncle are here from out of town and she barely has time to talk, and when i can call her it'll have to be on a wall/corded phone cause the cordless phone doesnt work anymore and she doesnt have verizon and thats the only ppl i can call casue my parents are annoying like that. and i think i may be confused about my sexuallity again, i'm not sure though. thats the worst part. omg!!

sorry if you took the time to read that...

i have nothing to do on new years eve.

i am breathing really fast cause idk i am upset?

i have great cousins who care about me, but i will never tell them i feel like crap.

i hate when drunk people talk to me, even if they are related to me.

i have trouble sleeping.

i wish i could really party like a rockstar.

i feel like i need new friends.