Rant Thread II

Ashhh

oh. sorry. about my gpop i mean. he was really sick...so i guess its better.

and i was getting mixed up with names and stuff. what jake posted i thought you posted. lol. sorry about the mix up!! so jake..what were you gonna say?

ha well..i dk if you saw the thread i posted about gettings flowers for this girl i like..but anyways..she lives like a 2 minute walk from my house.... but like shes a junior and she has a job, and school and homework..so like i never get to see her, and it pretty much sucks :( she likes me too, but it is still hard cause she is so busy

i miss her :crybad:

yeah i posted in that thread. so did you end up getting flowers for her? and what, did she say no? or do you just not have a chance to talk to her?

well i talk to her whenever i can, but like..i might go down and visit her at her work today, cause that is within walking distance of my house...and i might get the single rose and take it to her...if my parents let me go visit her....

if i cant walk to her work today then i wont see her until sunday, which i know doesnt seem far away BUT ITS KILLING ME!!!!

oh that seems far away when you want something. lol. why wont your parents let you see her?

its not really that they wont let me..but if I say, im going to visit kellie...my mom gets all nervous cause i like her, and like my mom is like, i wouldnt even let you kiss girls (but my dad saved me lol) but then i have a little 11 year old brother who will be like oooooo whos kellie, and my dad will be like "go jake" "go jake" and i wont ever here the last of it lol

but its worth it to see her :)

Pardon me, I'm going to go off on a large rant on various points. *stretches fingers*

My boyfriend is currently oblivious to the concept of "space". He's always had possession issues, but lately they're getting wayyy over the top, and the further away i try to keep him to closer it seems he has to stick to me, which is definitely not helping the sitiuation- and yes, i have spoken (even shouted) to him about this issue, so it's not like i haven't given opportunities to back off. He's lovely, and i love spending time with him, but i have other people to see and other things to do you know ? It's too over the top, and eventually i may get sick of him.

Family dinner with my grandad on friday night, which makes a shambles of my usual friday night plans because i actually hate my grandad. That sounds harsh, and i know i shouldn't, but the way he has treated the rest of my family in the past is completely unacceptable, and now he's got no one left to fall back on. He lives in Portugal, so it's not like i have to see him a whole lot, but i wish i could see him alot less. The reason for this gathering is that he wants to give me and my sisters something ? With us just turning 16 and it being around our birthday/christmas time, and he never usually cares, i have come to the only logical explanation that he wants to give us something in connection to our mum or grandma. I don't want to be reminded of them by him. I miss them both too much, and the thought him talking about them repulses and upsets me. I don't want this christmas to be ruined because it was going to be brilliant, but i think that's going to happen.

On a less serious note, i am in serious need of a job. Skint as a total understatement when referring to my financial status right now. The majority of decent jobs have been taken by snotty 15 year olds in th year below, even though 16 year olds are supposed to have priority. There's a waitress position available at this very grotty pub in town, but i can't stand the thought of being leered at by the scumbags that frequent it, and also i have anger issues that i am liable to take out on customers being dickheads. However, i'm running out of options, so i may have to just take it and deal with it before it's too late.

Bah humbug, is what i say ! :willy_nilly:

/rant.