Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Sat through 5 hours of a 10 hour business assessment today, it was like -2 all day. Had my hoodie confiscated, and my scarf, and even my damn gloves, so i sat there a shivering mess because they had the freakin' air conditioning on ?! what is wrong with these people !

Another 5 hours to look forward to tomorrow.

Oh, jolly good.

:roll:

My brother's an idiot.

He's an idiot because he moans all the time about being tired, xause he's working 9-5, yet he still goes out nearly every night and doesn't get back till late in the night.

And he's also an idiot because when we do see him, like on the weekend, he does nothing but laze about all the time and getting a coherant sentence from him like's pulling teeth out.

Ugh.

apparently, according to my father: "i'm an embarrasment of the family, and he's ashamed to say that i'm his daughter. i'm annoying, greety, a bitchy pain in the ass. i dont deserve presents or anything for that matter. i'm not worth any amount of money. i dont have any friends, and they only say that they like me to not hurt my feelings. and if any of them do actually i dont deserve them and they shouldnt' like me. he's sick of my defiance over the past 3 years, and he's going to try to control my life, whether i like it or not. and i have either 2 choices: cave in to everything he wants to do [and basically turn into a carbon copy of what he would like], or make my life a living hell. and if i talk back or anything like that, i'm getting a slap across the face, adn harder each time."

all in the words of him. i cant stand him anymore!!! gah. :-x