Rant Thread II

Ashhh

idk..that sucks though. just tell your mom that your fine and to stop asking. but not like in a defensive way cause then she'll think there really is something wrong...unless there is then its good for her to ask. haha ok i'm talking in circles here.

i do, i am like mom i am fine. and she is like i know ur friends are wering u down i said what are you talking about? and she goes are you sad? i went no. she like doesnt believe me. and it makes me so upset. i am way to sensitive >.<

i do, i am like mom i am fine. and she is like i know ur friends are wering u down i said what are you talking about? and she goes are you sad? i went no. she like doesnt believe me. and it makes me so upset. i am way to sensitive >.<

well if i was your mom i probably wouldtn believe you either...or anyone for that matter. haha. only b/c i know that when i was really depressed and stuff i would keep saying that i was fine. so are you actually sad or something? cause if you are, just at least try to hide it or something. and you can always pm me about anything too.

^it should. why'd they take it away?

so today, i found out that my friends parents bought their plane tickets to move back to brazil [remember that friend i was talking about before, the one who's abused at home] well, there going on january 16th. we have xmas break from saturday till 1/1/08. he might not even go to school taht last week he'll be in america, i lied. he's got a 99% chance of not going to school that week. so this means that we only have 4 more days with him..since his parents dont even let him out of the house. :crybad:

well if i was your mom i probably wouldtn believe you either...or anyone for that matter. haha. only b/c i know that when i was really depressed and stuff i would keep saying that i was fine. so are you actually sad or something? cause if you are, just at least try to hide it or something. and you can always pm me about anything too.

i am not my mom is just cooocoo bananas. thanks katie! i will if i ever need anyhelp!