Rant Thread II

Ashhh

There's this really long history project, I've done over half of it, I'm meant to be doing a little more right now...and my parents, especially my Mum has been so horrible about it, she won't leave me alone...

And I love him so much....why is life so unfair...

aww cheer up courtney. i'm sure its not really that way. Besides you're still young. You still have a longggg life ahead of you.

i.have.a.headache. :???:

yeah it is my old best friend invited her friends (aka one of my good friends and her new "bff" and my idk my friend )to go down the shore with her.

and her facebook status said down the shore with her best friends <3.

*hits head on key board*

djhgjkdsafhdjf

thanks tho tee

i have like no friends, anymore.

i seriously dont get invited anywhere.

i hate my life!

I'm in the same situation. We planned to meet on saturday to go shopping and spent the night at a bar. Nobody called me.

It's cold.

so because of the lack of meds for the past i'd say 2 weeks my thinking isnt right. i'm constantly looking down on myself even more than i usually do, and i jsut hate everything about me. i'm at the point where i dont give 2 shits about anything in life anymore...school, the future, whatever. i get pissed off at my father or something and then i get this urge to cut again, like, my wrist gets that feeling it used to get a year ago. and i didnt do anything last night, i controlled myself not to...thank god. but now im worrying myself-what if i go back to my old ways? and its january, and for the past 2 years january has been the worst month of the year for me, so i'm in like a funk cause of that. and now i'm being paranoid that no one likes me or wants to be my friend, but i know [hope] that its not true. and i dont even feel like myself anymore. like last night, i just wanted to explode with emotion, and that sounds really emo..but idc. my insides seriously just wanted to rip out. i wanted to die. it was horrible. i'm not that bad right now, thank god. but i really need to get regular with my meds again.