US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

Originally Posted by ThatsWhatUGet07

i can't wait for this tour! hopefully it's at the HOB in Anaheim again so i can go without my mom for once, even though she wants to see them too. haha

is it just the starting line that's touring with them? or will another band be announced later?

There will definitely be one or two openers...Paramore and TSL are co-headlining from what I understand.

I know they love the HOB in Anaheim, but I'm wondering if this tour won't be the one where Paramore steps up to larger venues...I'm thinking they might focus more on 2,000-4,000 seat type theaters and arenas...

I guess we'll see when the dates are announced...

they should do HOB in Anahiem for old times sake i guess.

they rocked it there every time. wen i met josh there he said this is probably gonna be one of the most intense shows we've played this tour. he said somethig about the crowd having alot of energy. sumthn like l that.

i dunno if he was just saying tha though.

and cuz HOB is in downtown disney they always liek to hang out around there.

they might pick smaller venues that they really luv but mainly have bigger ones or

there gonna have a mix of bigger places and some small places.

AH PLZ ANAHIEM!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should do HOB in Anahiem for old times sake i guess.

they rocked it there every time. wen i met josh there he said this is probably gonna be one of the most intense shows we've played this tour. he said somethig about the crowd having alot of energy. sumthn like l that.

i dunno if he was just saying tha though.

and cuz HOB is in downtown disney they always liek to hang out around there.

they might pick smaller venues that they really luv but mainly have bigger ones or

there gonna have a mix of bigger places and some small places.

AH PLZ ANAHIEM!!

i really hope they still play there, cuz i remember hayley saying she liked really liked playing there or something, but the only thing i don't like is the no camera rule. i almost got kicked out once for having my camera, but i sneak it in every time anyway to try and sneak a few pics. it's very risky though.

and one more question, [sorry] paramore is co-headlining? or headlining?

i really hope they still play there, cuz i remember hayley saying she liked really liked playing there or something, but the only thing i don't like is the no camera rule. i almost got kicked out once for having my camera, but i sneak it in every time anyway to try and sneak a few pics. it's very risky though.

and one more question, [sorry] paramore is co-headlining? or headlining?

there head lineing. the starting line is co headlineing if i have that right.

i got the security gaurd really mad at me wen i tried to get my camera in. i figured out some new ways though.

get big shoes like etnies and hide them in ur shoe or get a really good bag that has pockets that are hard to find.

i think they really like that place. AH i so luv HOB anahiem. if they dont play ther i will be soo mad. (even though its like a 1 hour 15 min drive for me)

As long as there's a San Antonio OR Houston OR Austin date I'm happy. I really want a Texas show for one of those three cities. Preferably San Antonio since I live here and all.. but Austin and Houston work also.

i really don't think they'll skip over texas! haha.

As long as there's a San Antonio OR Houston OR Austin date I'm happy. I really want a Texas show for one of those three cities. Preferably San Antonio since I live here and all.. but Austin and Houston work also.

well im pretty sure there doing houston since thats what the merch guy told me

well when i saw them on the first date of warped they were still trying to figure out who their other openers were going to be, so i hope they've found a good band by now because fall is approaching pretty soon. i'm going to take a guess and say it might start over on the west coast because they're playing that radio festival in tucson, az around mid september, but i'm really not too sure to be quite honest.

well when i saw them on the first date of warped they were still trying to figure out who their other openers were going to be, so i hope they've found a good band by now because fall is approaching pretty soon. i'm going to take a guess and say it might start over on the west coast because they're playing that radio festival in tucson, az around mid september, but i'm really not too sure to be quite honest.

im hoping that the radio festival they play here in AZ will count for their stop in arizona :(

I don't think I can go to that, so I hope they have another show out here other than the radio festival.

yea i saw them at the first date of warped. i should of asked about anahiem.

hm.. scince the starting line is already touring with them that good but is some one gonna open for the starting line?

if so the almost would be a good. or kenotia. but i doubt they will go with them.

there head lineing. the starting line is co headlineing if i have that right.

i got the security gaurd really mad at me wen i tried to get my camera in. i figured out some new ways though.

get big shoes like etnies and hide them in ur shoe or get a really good bag that has pockets that are hard to find.

i think they really like that place. AH i so luv HOB anahiem. if they dont play ther i will be soo mad. (even though its like a 1 hour 15 min drive for me)

thanks. =) when i saw hellogoodbye there, i had my camera out kind of a lot, and this security guard was staring at me the ENTIRE show!! it was kinda freaky, and i was so scared he was gonna take my camera, but later he told me if he sees it again i'm kicked out, so i just gave it to my mom to take pix.

i usually hide my camera in the back of my pants (i know that sounds gross, but i don't shove it down there or anything lol) and i put my shirt over it and try to wear a belt or put my phone in my back pocket and they don't catch it.

i really hope they play there. and i'm glad they like cuz i love that venue. it's like 20-30minutes away from where i live, so that's sweet.

thanks. =) when i saw hellogoodbye there, i had my camera out kind of a lot, and this security guard was staring at me the ENTIRE show!! it was kinda freaky, and i was so scared he was gonna take my camera, but later he told me if he sees it again i'm kicked out, so i just gave it to my mom to take pix.

i usually hide my camera in the back of my pants (i know that sounds gross, but i don't shove it down there or anything lol) and i put my shirt over it and try to wear a belt or put my phone in my back pocket and they don't catch it.

i really hope they play there. and i'm glad they like cuz i love that venue. it's like 20-30minutes away from where i live, so that's sweet.

o thats a good idea. this one dude there hid his camera down his pants and security caught it. it was frickin hilarious seeing him get it out.

did u see paramore there on may 18. cause i remember meeting a girl named chelsea and i was wondering if it was u

Guest texasrocker
maybe warehouse live

who knows? they didnt quite fill the meridian. you dont think theyll book someplace like cynthia woods do you? (i know they arent big enough for reliant arena)