US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm hoping for IN...which is highly unlikely...bands hate IN with a passion...or at least it seems that way.

At least you have bigger cities... Like indianapolis...

We don't even have that.. We've got... Des Monies.. And most of the country can't even pronounce that right...

who knows? they didnt quite fill the meridian. you dont think theyll book someplace like cynthia woods do you? (i know they arent big enough for reliant arena)

no i highly doubt they will book the pavillion. When i went for (+44)/ fob it wasnt even full so its 99% unlikely. the pavillion can hold 15,000 i think or around there

At least you have bigger cities... Like indianapolis...

We don't even have that.. We've got... Des Monies.. And most of the country can't even pronounce that right...

haha true..i don't think i even know how to say it...is it "duh moin?"

how do you get meet and greet tickets

they sell them on a website. last tour costed $40 but you got a tshirt and and membership to this fanclub.

i got them last tour and it was awesome. i also luckily got to be in the front row. im now 2 for 2 for front row at paramore shows.

they sell them on a website. last tour costed $40 but you got a tshirt and and membership to this fanclub.

i got them last tour and it was awesome. i also luckily got to be in the front row. im now 2 for 2 for front row at paramore shows.

what website and do they do that for every tour..also if you join the fanclub do you automatically get meet and greets...sorry for all the questions haha

what website and do they do that for every tour..also if you join the fanclub do you automatically get meet and greets...sorry for all the questions haha

i cant remember exactly what the website is but usually there will be a notice up on here with the link whenever the presale tickets become available.

and about the fanclub...i dont know about automatically getting the M&G cuz we really havent heard anything about the fanclub at all.

i was in front row for paramore once. i never knew ppl would be goign crazy on emergency. ah i almost got killed

i really hope they come back to rocketown in nashville on a day that i can go down there. hometown shows are the best. and i hope they don't just do bigger venues. :[ i like smaller, more intimate shows, but since they're kind of blowing up i don't think that's really possible anymore. hopefully nothing too big though, like tower city amphitheater. uhg that place is such a pain.

Yeah...my guess is we're looking at October/November though - they've got the Japan and Australia stuff at the beginning of Sept. and they've already booked a couple of radio festivals in mid to end of Sept...so I'm thinking this tour is probably going to be in October. Just a guess though - they could do it around the radio festivals as well...