US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm freaking out about joining the fanclub cuz i'm guessing that's the only way to get meet/greet tickets...and i need to get on that soon....but i work one day a week so it takes me forever to save up money...so i have to save the 40 for the f.c. and then the money for the tickets, and then money for merch....i'm going to be way in debt.

the last time they did meet and greets like in nashville...on that paramore ticketing thing they had it to where you could buy a ticket to get into the meet and greet...so it was up for anybody. at least i thought.

For the spring tour, the m&g ticket bought you a fan club membership, which is how all of us already had them before other people could get them.

^Dayum. There was seriously 4 people from Vegas at our m&g, and then like 8 or so people who had traveled from Utah/Colorado. How many people were at anaheim? I just wanna know what the limit was.

i think the max is usually 25-30? i'm not too sure though. but it will definetly be under 50.

i think the max is usually 25-30? i'm not too sure though. but it will definetly be under 50.

Yeah - I'm guessing no more than 50. Otherwise, it's too unwieldly...too many people trying to talk to them, etc.

Assuming they do meet & greets this tour, of course...but I think they will. Might even be cooler than last time :)

The Vegas m&g during the spring tour kinda sucked. There were a few people who just shoved themselves towards the band, and there were these 2 sisters who were pretty young and shy and they barely got to talk to the band because of those people. I hope if they do them for this tour it'll be more organized.

Whoa. SET YOUR GOALS opening for them for quite a few dates. I dunno how its gonna turn out. cause Set your Goals has the most dedicated fanbase and the most energetic live shows. They win over even paramore hands down. I wish i could go to a show. cause well it'd be two of my favorite bands playing.

Ren