US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Aww, that had to suck. But I know what you mean when you just want to know the dates-- I wanna know when the heck the Eisley/Mute Math show is going to be in Dallas. I'm hoping it's not too close to the Paramore/tSL show. My parents don't like me driving to Dallas all the time with just a few friends-- they think we're going to get abducted or something. Lol.

please let there be a chicago dat NOOOOTT at the aragon......seiorusly haha ever since we went to Tournado there, my mom has this phobia of that place now...shes liek IM NEVER TAKING YOU TO THAT PLACE AGAIN!

cuz liek when we got there i like.....rna awya form here. WELL! there wasnt alot of people there yet and i wanted to get a good spot. so right when we got in there i raaaaannn sooo fast and i got really close and had a kick ass time. bad thing is....after BLG preformed, like while w ewere waitng for the format to come out, my moms like yelling SUSAAN and flagging me down, and i look over at her and i give her a thumbs up as in.....ITS KOOL MOM IM OKAY. ya know. but she wanted me to......COME THERE. hahaa and im like....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA no. ya know...cuz i was REALLY close. ya know, and if i left id loose my spot......hehe. so yeah the whole night she was like sittin ina chair. YET! SHE SAYS TO THIS DAY SHE HAD A SUCKY TIME but is wear to GOD she didnt..cuz after it she kept talin about how kool it was and how weird tyson was......so i swear to you shes just usignt hat I HATE THE ARAGON thing with me just to annoy me.

yeah sorry. i had to let that out.

feel free to read it

I don't know if you guys have heard, but there have been a lot of rumors about The Almost being on the tour.

It's kind of weird how they tour with bands more than once a lot, but oh well. I like the Almost, so I'm not complaining :]

But anyway, if this is true, the tour won't be until November because UnderOath is on tour until November 6.

So I guess it'll be a November/December tour.

ah, i hope they play the tweeter or somewhere where my mom knows how to drive haha..even if they play at the tla or whatever it was they played last time in philly, im going.
I highly doubt it'll be at the tweeter, haha. But yeah, my mom's always like, "why can't these bands play at the tweeter center or something, I know how to get there!"

I would love for it to be at the TLA, I love that place, but I kind of have a feeling it'll be at the Electric Factory.