US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

So today i went to warped tour in houston (which sucked btw without paramore but oh well) and the merch booth was still there so i asked if they were going to play a makeup date and he said not really but they are coming back in the fall on a tour with the starting line. so thas pretty cool

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they probably had to go to NYC to get ready for the Hard Rock show tomorrow night.

yeah cuz the houston show ended up being postponed a day so i guess paramore had already booked their flight and couldnt get it changed. It sucks though cuz they were the only reason i was going

Guest texasrocker

thats awesome. two great bands and theyll be coming back to houston! how was warped anyway? I had tickets but i had to work bc it got postponed

thats awesome. two great bands and theyll be coming back to houston! how was warped anyway? I had tickets but i had to work bc it got postponed

it was cool. i met nfg and got to see some cool bands but it was nothing compared to what it would have been if paramore had been there. i was soo bummed they werent playing. so you people going to the hard rock cafe better have an amazing time seeing paramore for me.

I hope that they come to Colorado. I really don't feel like traveling again but I will if I have too! Anyway, that sucks that they had to cancel their Houston Warped date. At least they will probably be back in the fall!!

i can't wait for this tour! hopefully it's at the HOB in Anaheim again so i can go without my mom for once, even though she wants to see them too. haha

is it just the starting line that's touring with them? or will another band be announced later?

There will definitely be one or two openers...Paramore and TSL are co-headlining from what I understand.

I know they love the HOB in Anaheim, but I'm wondering if this tour won't be the one where Paramore steps up to larger venues...I'm thinking they might focus more on 2,000-4,000 seat type theaters and arenas...

I guess we'll see when the dates are announced...

There will definitely be one or two openers...Paramore and TSL are co-headlining from what I understand.

I know they love the HOB in Anaheim, but I'm wondering if this tour won't be the one where Paramore steps up to larger venues...I'm thinking they might focus more on 2,000-4,000 seat type theaters and arenas...

I guess we'll see when the dates are announced...

I think that would be a good size for them.

I was trying to think about what kind of places hold that many people, and I found a place that holds up to 5,000 and Hellogoodbye, Boys Like Girls and the Rocket Summer played there on their tour. So if they're big enough to play there, I'm sure Paramore would do fine at a place of that size.

i'm excited for this touuur. i hope they play at the same place they played alst time. i mean, they played inside the club, but they have it outdoors too, which is pretty big. afterall panic! at the disco perfdormed there last summer. and hellogoodbye performed there in november, and lots of other abnds too. so i'm hopeing it's at revolution again