US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt it'll be at the tweeter, haha. But yeah, my mom's always like, "why can't these bands play at the tweeter center or something, I know how to get there!"

I would love for it to be at the TLA, I love that place, but I kind of have a feeling it'll be at the Electric Factory.

i would hate if it was at the tweeter, and i doubt it would be there anyway. but yeah i'm in agreement that it would probably be at EF. which i wouldn't have much of a problem with. i haven't had any bad experiences there yet. except when i saw the Nintendo Fusion Tour there in '05 i felt like i had to puke during FOB's intermission. but then again that was the first concert i had been to in like 2 years at the time.

every other time, the EF has given me good memories. so i wouldn't mind it there. although TLA would be nice, but i can't imagine TSL playing there, or even Paramore again. they've gotten a bit bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, thanks, I just hope Paramore plays last.... That way I can look forward to my favorite performance for last.... I've never seen Starting line on MTV though... but I don't really know anything about them, so idk...

They aren't on MTV but they are pretty huge "underground". "Say It Like You Mean It" is a pivotal pop punk record. They're amazing.

Paramore is headlining right? Probably a stupid question.... I read an interview w/ starting line I think, and they said co-headlining.... but I really dont know any starting line songs expept best of me, so hopefully Paramore will play last.

Hayley announced it as a co-headlining tour at the Warped show I saw...but my guess - and this is just a guess - is that Paramore will close all the shows. If you look at the sales of RIOT! vs. the sales of Direction (TSL's new album), it's not even close. There are probably going to be more Paramore fans there than TSL fans. Granted, TSL has been around a lot longer and they've made some great records...but I still think Paramore, especially after this past week's sales, is going to wind up being the band closing the shows and acting as the "headliner", even if the tour is still billed as "co-headlining."

Guess we'll see...this is all just my speculation.

I just listened to some of The Starting Lines songs and I kind of had a hard time getting into them. I had heard Best of Me before and I always liked it, so It's definetaly my favorite, but thier music doesn't really hook me. I love catchyness, or something that can be fun to sing along to. Fun to sing along too would be, "A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing" so it would be awesome if This Providence toured with them. As far as an opener band to TSL and Paramore go.