Paramore in August SPIN Magazine!

thebrowncoat

Paramore's mentioned on the cover of the August issue of SPIN and there's a one-page article with a new picture inside...

I scanned them both (warning! I only kind of know what I'm doing when it comes to scanning!) and they're up in our gallery...hopefully it's decent enough to read :)

http://www.paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=432

• Like 1

haha yes!! i was just talking to my dad about paramore because he's really into music and always asks me what i'm into, but he never seems to know my stuff. i was kind of surprised he didn't know paramore because he subscribes to spin and i could see them being in there. now they are, and now he shall know :]

lmao @ "the next big emo thing"

& aw josh looks sad. :[ smile josh!

Yeah, SPIN is (kind of) the other big music magazine in the US, 2nd to Rolling Stone.

As for FOB comparisons and people calling them emo, get used to it. Whether it's accurate or not, those are going to be the easy reference points that journalists go for...

Y'know, I find it a bit silly referring to a band as emo based off of the titles of their songs. Paramore are no where near as emo as some of the other bands on the music scene at the moment. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...