Paramore and VMA's?

roxchick93

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^yes it would.

it would be sooo cool if they get nominated......and even cooler if they win a moon man =D

yeah--that would be just...awesomeness if they won but, i mean, it's an honor in itself just to get nominated so either way i'd be happy. i'd just be happier if they won.

the didnt nomiate anything good. its all crappy rap music.

NO MCR NO PARAMORE! ahh.. frickin mtv and there lack of good music.

i mean i sorta understand why they didnt nominate paramore considering there new to mtv. but they really did deserve it.

and they didnt even nominate mcr or GOOD rock band. they gave linkin park one nomination. thats it.

they really dont know music even if it slapped them in the face.

The catigories are kinda weird this year, theres no upcoming artist award.

Gym class heroes are up for 2 awards which is cool.

they had a new artist award. they put gym class heroes, lil mama and carrie underwood in that catagory i think. but ah. paramore deserved it

the didnt nomiate anything good. its all crappy rap music.

NO MCR NO PARAMORE! ahh.. frickin mtv and there lack of good music.

i mean i sorta understand why they didnt nominate paramore considering there new to mtv. but they really did deserve it.

and they didnt even nominate mcr or GOOD rock band. they gave linkin park one nomination. thats it.

they really dont know music even if it slapped them in the face.

dude seriously, its all rap crap. they might as well change it to RTV..rap tv...and i HATE rap..its not music, anyone with a computer can do it. doesnt take much to ryhme...gahhh im angryyyy now:willy_nilly:

dude seriously, its all rap crap. they might as well change it to RTV..rap tv...and i HATE rap..its not music, anyone with a computer can do it. doesnt take much to ryhme...gahhh im angryyyy now:willy_nilly:

ahh agreed. they had the same artist who had won the same awards liek every year. (kanye, FOB, fergie, rihanna.chris brown. etc) its like ok i get it there music is supposivly "good" now can they get some differnt music.

rap takes no talent. all it takes is a beat ryming some words together and bigger the artist gets is determined by how many slutty females they get in there vids.

i was soo mad. i could not believe how narrow minded mtv was. if its not 100% exepted the mainstream public . then mtv doesnt like it.

im soo sick of crappy music. im stickin with fuse

Ugh, I am beyond belief mad! If I could I would fly up to the MTV studios &&--ugh--I'll retain myself.

These people on the Best New Artist--I hear them all the time everwhere: MTV, FUSE, radio, XM, EVERYWHERE. Now I can kind of see why Peter Bjorn & John is up there but Carrie Underwood?! She is not a freakin' breakthrough artist. Everyone knows who Carrie is, she won American Idol for crying out loud. I would at least expect BoysLikeGirls, they play them all the time, or Meg&Dia but no, let's get people who already have their fame && glory && give them more record sales; more sold out concerts; more, more, more. && I'm not just mad because Paramore isn't up there [[though that is a reason why]]. MTV isn't about music anymore. Yeah, they might slap on a few countdowns but it's all MySuperSweetSixteen, Made, MakingtheBand, LagunaBeach, the Hills. It's called MUSICTelevison. Not RealityTelevison. && I mean, I don't really have a problem with the shows, it's just the fact that it's the only stuff they play anymore. I honestly don't think they should even put the name Music up there, that's misleading information.

I seriously think Fuse should do their own VMA's, a real VMA with actual people who deserve to be there in Upcoming New Artist like Paramore && bands that, while they're somewhat famous, they still aren't up there along the ranks of Justin Timberlake, Plain White Tees && Three Days Grace. Is it all that anyone cares about anymore--rap? I'm gonna quote my girl Hayley on this, "What happened to the rock?!"

Okay...I'm done now.

Ugh, I am beyond belief mad! If I could I would fly up to the MTV studios &&--ugh--I'll retain myself.

These people on the Best New Artist--I hear them all the time everwhere: MTV, FUSE, radio, XM, EVERYWHERE. Now I can kind of see why Peter Bjorn & John is up there but Carrie Underwood?! She is not a freakin' breakthrough artist. Everyone knows who Carrie is, she won American Idol for crying out loud. I would at least expect BoysLikeGirls, they play them all the time but no, let's get people who already have their fame && glory && give them more record sales; more sold out concerts; more, more, more. && I'm not just mad because Paramore isn't up there [[though that is a reason why]]. MTV isn't about music anymore. Yeah, they might slap on a few countdowns but it's all MySuperSweetSixteen, Made, MakingtheBand, LagunaBeach, the Hills. It's called MUSICTelevison. Not RealityTelevison. && I mean, I don't really have a problem with the shows, it's just the fact that it's the only stuff they play anymore. I honestly don't think they should even put the name Music up there, that's misleading information.

I seriously think Fuse should do their own VMA's, a real VMA with actual people who deserve to be there in Upcoming New Artist like Paramore && bands that, while they're somewhat famous, they still aren't up there along the ranks of Justin Timberlake, Plain White Tees && Three Days Grace. Is it all that anyone cares about anymore--rap? I'm gonna quote my girl Hayley on this, "What happened to the rock?!"

Okay...I'm done now.

aGREED!

dam i want to burn down mtv right now. :nono:

These people on the Best New Artist--I hear them all the time everwhere: MTV, FUSE, radio, XM, EVERYWHERE. Now I can kind of see why Peter Bjorn & John is up there but Carrie Underwood?! She is not a freakin' breakthrough artist. Everyone knows who Carrie is, she won American Idol for crying out loud. I would at least expect BoysLikeGirls, they play them all the time but no, let's get people who already have their fame && glory && give them more record sales; more sold out concerts; more, more, more. && I'm not just mad because Paramore isn't up there [[though that is a reason why]]. MTV isn't about music anymore. Yeah, they might slap on a few countdowns but it's all MySuperSweetSixteen, Made, MakingtheBand, LagunaBeach, the Hills. It's called MUSICTelevison. Not RealityTelevison. && I mean, I don't really have a problem with the shows, it's just the fact that it's the only stuff they play anymore. I honestly don't think they should even put the name Music up there, that's misleading information.

Okay...I'm done now.

i was just complaining to my sister about this earlier. all the bands they usually pick as "new artists" have been around sooo long. i hate it. i don't know why i even pay attention to crap like this anymore. trl, the radio, mtv - it all just ends up making me mad when they've found this great "new" band that i've been listening to for years, then everyone's obsessed with them.

sorry, that just pisses me off a lot.