The Sad Thread

lyn

I'm just gutted tbh. I always have really bad luck, but this weekend has topped anything else that's ever happened! So I had tickets for the paramore gigs and wolverhampton (yesterday), manchester (tonight), and both london dates (thursday & friday), and spent my whole summer saving up for hotels, travel etc. I mean I wasted my WHOLE summer. Then the day before the tour starts I wake up totally ill, I had to go to the hospital and everything. They gave me tablets and I had to miss wolverhampton and prayed i'd be better for today's show at manchester because i really wanted to see someone who was going, but I woke up this morning feeling worse :(

I'm so gutted, really. I hope i'm better for the london gigs but i'm doubting it right now :( :(

I'm just gutted tbh. I always have really bad luck, but this weekend has topped anything else that's ever happened! So I had tickets for the paramore gigs and wolverhampton (yesterday), manchester (tonight), and both london dates (thursday & friday), and spent my whole summer saving up for hotels, travel etc. I mean I wasted my WHOLE summer. Then the day before the tour starts I wake up totally ill, I had to go to the hospital and everything. They gave me tablets and I had to miss wolverhampton and prayed i'd be better for today's show at manchester because i really wanted to see someone who was going, but I woke up this morning feeling worse :(

I'm so gutted, really. I hope i'm better for the london gigs but i'm doubting it right now :( :(

I am so sorry. That really stinks! I hope you get better really soon.

i can't get over my first love. we still talk & he keeps telling me he wants to be with me again once we live closer to each other. so i hung out with him yesterday and it was amazing, i finally let my guard down & i felt like i had fallen in love all over again. but of course, i come home today to find that he's still flirting up a storm with another girl and he's acting like yesterday never even happened. he's such a freaking jerk, sometimes i wish i could just move on but it's sooo hard. :/ :-x

i can't get over my first love. we still talk & he keeps telling me he wants to be with me again once we live closer to each other. so i hung out with him yesterday and it was amazing, i finally let my guard down & i felt like i had fallen in love all over again. but of course, i come home today to find that he's still flirting up a storm with another girl and he's acting like yesterday never even happened. he's such a freaking jerk, sometimes i wish i could just move on but it's sooo hard. :/ :-x

OMG! That happened to me. Well, sort of.