The Sad Thread

lyn

Drinking doesn't solve anything.

I think you should see a psychotherapist. In psychotherapy you can just talk about things and therapist can little bit direct the sitution of what you're talking about. Usually after few times you'll find out what's the reason why you feel so down.

It was my twin, she can be a real b**ch sometimes. Today I just had it.

We both play floorball and she always comments what I do. She started taekwondo and she doesn't practise half as much as I do floorball so she's kinda "losing touch" if you know what I mean. Today, every passin I gave her, she managed to make a mistake and everytime she complains it to me. "You should have passed over here! Could you look where you pass come on! You could have passed here..." It's hurts pretty darn bad to hear that I suck, I know it was her mistakes but words hurt...

A boy broke my heart.

Everything was perfectly fine on Tuesday and yesterday he totally ignored me.

I looked at my friend and was like "Ross just totally ignored me..." And I started bawling. I don't know what I did wrong?

my gpops out of the hospital, but hes still pretty sick, and i'm really worried about him. i'm thinking even more of the person i like, and i've got 2 theorys of why my friends been all weird, and it'd be horrible if either of them were true...but i think its both of them. and we got family over in CA and we havent heard from them, and they live in san diego

eh, well i'm better today, but yesterday i wasn't. my gpops not doing to well, i'm having problems between me and my friend, i haven't heard from my family in san diego, and i'm just thinking alot about the person i like that i never have a chance with. plus i got into an argument w/ my parents, so that didn't help.

whats wrong with you?

Well I too have had an argument with my Dad, but that;s behind me now. I can't help but hate revisiting old ground though. And of course, I still hate myself for not gettin over this one girl.

I can't help but feel like I'm a dick. I'm friends with this guy, but I know he like me more than I like him. It's not that I dislike him, but I kinda feel like I'm one of the few people he's got, when he doesn't mean much to me.

I also keep worrying about my music. It's all I wanna do, but I just need to find that one singer who'll bring it all together. I lie to my parents, saying "I won't focus on it too much", but I can't imagine doing anything else.

Katie I hope your gpops get's better. And what's between you and your friend?

But Paramore has just come on TV so now it's all good lol