The Sad Thread

lyn

My big sister (who is the most self-centered person ever) just started to tell all crap things about me right front of my face and my mom just said to same. It hurts when my sister tells that I'm completely rotten in the inside.

My dad's just telling me he's ashamed of me for being me - gawd that man never gives me credit for anything i do whatsoever. it's really degrading most of the time.

i was in a really happy mood before as well, and now i feel like rubbish again.

aand i really need someone to just talk to..but the only people i could do that with are away.

in serious need of company =(

;335876']My dad's just telling me he's ashamed of me for being me - gawd that man never gives me credit for anything i do whatsoever. it's really degrading most of the time.

i was in a really happy mood before as well' date=' and now i feel like rubbish again.

aand i really need someone to just talk to..but the only people i could do that with are away.

in serious need of company =([/quote']

That blows...nobody should ever tell anybody they are ashamed for you being yourself....

*hugs Vicky* I'm here if you want to talk to me. And I'm signed onto AIM and MSN if you have any of those.

And like Chris said, no one should be told that. You are a good person and definitely not rubbish. Don't believe anyone else who tells you different, kay?

Parents say the worst things sometimes, but you need to remeber, the may not mean it, they just get stressed out. I mean my Dads almost beat the shit out of me, told me I'm just "The Runt Of The Litter" etc, but at the end of the day they do love you, even if they dont show it.

Well I went on camp a few weeks ago, and there was this girl on it who I was pratically in love with (she's been out with 3 of my best mates too, so close yet so far lol).

So anyway, I got jelous because she didnt give me ALL her attention (I was just being stupid and selfish), and I kinda had a go at her for some stupid reason. So anyway later that night I had to clear thing up and tell her how I felt. I was seriously almost crying over the thought of her looking at me like I was crazy. Fourtunately, she's a great person and completely understood.

But it does hurt sometimes to know you have such strong feelings which the other perosn just doesn't share. It makes you feel so unwanted andworthless sometimes. Funnily enough one of the reasons I love Paramore so much is because they helped me get through.

Im kinda ranting here, but I guees Im just saying that sometimes letting your feelings be known doesn't do as muc damage as you think. And although I never used to believe in "gettin things of your chest "(im very private), it is so relieving to know you dont have to hide anymore. If she knows how you feel, then maybe it's best to try and slowly move on. I had to do that, even though I never thought I could, but I still ometimes felt like I was letting go of something that I never truly had.

Wow....that was long. Hope i kinda helped :)

Well I went on camp a few weeks ago, and there was this girl on it who I was pratically in love with (she's been out with 3 of my best mates too, so close yet so far lol).

So anyway, I got jelous because she didnt give me ALL her attention (I was just being stupid and selfish), and I kinda had a go at her for some stupid reason. So anyway later that night I had to clear thing up and tell her how I felt. I was seriously almost crying over the thought of her looking at me like I was crazy. Fourtunately, she's a great person and completely understood.

But it does hurt sometimes to know you have such strong feelings which the other perosn just doesn't share. It makes you feel so unwanted andworthless sometimes. Funnily enough one of the reasons I love Paramore so much is because they helped me get through.

Im kinda ranting here, but I guees Im just saying that sometimes letting your feelings be known doesn't do as muc damage as you think. And although I never used to believe in "gettin things of your chest "(im very private), it is so relieving to know you dont have to hide anymore. If she knows how you feel, then maybe it's best to try and slowly move on. I had to do that, even though I never thought I could, but I still ometimes felt like I was letting go of something that I never truly had.

Wow....that was long. Hope i kinda helped :)

the thing of it is, she was gone for two months over the summer and i HAD learned how to live with the fact that a part of me may always feel that way towards her, but i can go on. I can meet others and not have it affect me. And then yesterday she unintentionally threw in my face what I want which just reopened the wounds.

And you're right, it does make you feel unwanted and worthless. I called her and told her how i felt and she apologized and said she'd be more aware of how I'm feeling and stuff.

When I told this girl, she just told me not to change, which at least made me content with myself.I know what you mean. I'm on the summer hols so I aint seen her for ages, and I'm hopeful that I'm geting over it, but I would bet good money that as soon as I see her again, It'll be the same old story.

The only thing you can really do is know that she DOES know how you feel, so to an extent there's not much more you can do. The problem is, in one hand it's good to know it aint in your hands, bu another says tha if you can't change anything, how can you make them feel for you?

I'm starting to understand why there are so many love songs lol

yeah there's only a couple that i've had for the longest time.

i hope i never lose them.

but i completely agree with what you said megan. you THINK you were THE BEST of friends and nothing could split you apart.

i think for me, it's because people change.

oh i know how you feel arya!

it makes me so sad when i think of all the fun times we had together and now if we're together it's just awkward.

so i sort of just let them go.

Yeah, that's happened before with me too. I just don't want to let this person go, haha.