The Sad Thread

lyn

Well, we have a Rant Thread. And we have a Happy Thread. But those threads are for when you are mad or when you are happy. But we need one for when you are sad like I am now. Just come to this thread when you are feeling down in the dumps.

I am a complete and total hypocrit. I say I am a Christian. But my actions are not Christ-like. I am a mean person. And that just makes me sad.

I am a complete and total hypocrit. I say I am a Christian. But my actions are not Christ-like. I am a mean person. And that just makes me sad.

Awwwww. No one is perfect. Jesus understands that. Just because your are a Christian does not mean you are going to be perfect and that you are not going to have bad days. I can be really ugly inside too, sometimes. They are things that Jesus will help us control.

You are not a mean person. If you were, you would feel no remorse for your actions right now. The fact that you are owning up to your flaws shows maturity and that you DO have good in you. We allll have an ugly side. That does not make it okay, but that does not mean we cannot change it.

Just pray for help. That is what I do. You may have some obstacles thrown your way, but you have to find out how to deal with them. You will be okay ^_^

Awwwww. No one is perfect. Jesus understands that. Just because your are a Christian does not mean you are going to be perfect and that you are not going to have bad days. I can be really ugly inside too, sometimes. They are things that Jesus will help us control.

You are not a mean person. If you were, you would feel no remorse for your actions right now. The fact that you are owning up to your flaws shows maturity and that you DO have good in you. We allll have an ugly side. That does not make it okay, but that does not mean we cannot change it.

Just pray for help. That is what I do. You may have some obstacles thrown your way, but you have to find out how to deal with them. You will be okay ^_^

You just made me feel so much better.

You rock Cheyenne.

I'm gonna put you in my sig now.

Okay, I was going to say something, but Chey said it perfectly (you go, girl!).

Hmmage. This isn't all that sad, but I feel rejected and unloved/unaccepted really easily. It's so retarded, haha.

well i'll be using this thread a lot i think. i'm kinda down right now but i'd rather not talk about it right now......

Awww, Wayyyne :( Well, if you need to talk, you know where to find me. Everything will get better soon! It alwaysss does. Keep your chin up and a smile on. All the bad stuff is nothing compared to the good.

I'm really quite confused as to whether i'm happy or sad, perhaps there should be an inbetween thread ? haha.

Alot of new opportunities have been opened up to me in the next few months, and i'm so excited about them beyond beleif, but these months have a heavy importance to me where i feel i shouldn't really be happy about it at all (i won't go into details) and i just feel guilty that all this is happening at a time where i shouldn't really be thinking about myself, if that makes sense ?

It kinda sucks.

I think I'm going into a state of depression.

Lately, I just want to be alone.

And I'm almost always sad.

I don't even want to talk to my best friends anymore.

Wednesday, our youth group went bowling.

I wouldn't even say a word to one of my best friends the whole ride there.

And every now and again, I just randomly burst into tears.

I think something is going on.

I think I'm going into a state of depression.

Lately, I just want to be alone.

And I'm almost always sad.

I don't even want to talk to my best friends anymore.

Wednesday, our youth group went bowling.

I wouldn't even say a word to one of my best friends the whole ride there.

And every now and again, I just randomly burst into tears.

I think something is going on.

Awwww. It may be a state of Depression. It sounds like it. Everyone goes through them. You will be okay. Do you know of anything that is bothering you? If things have been going on lately in your life, that could be why and you are just taking it differently.

Try to face each day with a smile. Think of all the good things that you have. The good things last longer than the bad anyway. And pray. God knows how you feel. Ask Him for help. And if you need to talk, I am here for you. I will not force anything out of you, no, haha. But if you ever need to talk, PM me or whatever.

Will keep you in my prayers! This whole thing will pass soon. I have had it and get it sometimes aswell. It will not last forever.

i don't really like myself.

i feel that i come across as annoying.

i gotta work on that..

Hey, we'll work on that together, kay? I'll help you, if you want. I recommend the book "Girlfriend, You Are a B.A.B.E." by Andrea Stephens. It's an awesome book from a Christian perspective, written for teen girls. Works wonders.

And if it means anything to you, I love you and don't think that you are annoying all the time. We all have our obnoxious moments, but I haven't had any with you, y'know? You're a good girl.