The Sad Thread

lyn

Feels like it sometimes. Worst part is, I try and stand up to it, not let people walk all over me, I get in the neck for being argumentative. Fuck that.

*nods* Sometimes that happens. Good for you for standing up for yourself though. Maybe if you keep it up, they'll realize you're serious about it. Are you nice when you do that or do you cuss 'em out or what? Maybe the way you present it is making them think you're argumentative.

*nods* Sometimes that happens. Good for you for standing up for yourself though. Maybe if you keep it up, they'll realize you're serious about it. Are you nice when you do that or do you cuss 'em out or what? Maybe the way you present it is making them think you're argumentative.

Well I try not to but I get angry sometimes, but most of the time I try to keep my voice down but still I get it in the neck. My dad's the worst for that, you try to tell him something and he just doesn't want to hear it.

Argh.

i don't really like myself.

i feel that i come across as annoying.

i gotta work on that..

I feel the exact same way all the time only I KNOW that I'm annoying. It'll pass I promise. And I'm gonna go all clich on you here but "The people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter"

Hope it helps!!

i know, i was like OMMMMG no u didnt just say that! and then i had to explain to her what great people they are, and how ugly they are NOT:eek: paramore is an adorable band with adorable people!

Just ask her how she'd like it if you called her fav band ugly and gross, that'll show her. :twisted:

I finally got the courage to enter some avatars into a fuledbygraphix contest on LJ. and none of mine placed.

:(

Pshhh, that does not mean anything. You will meet lots of rejections like that in life with your work. It is just the way life is. But you have to keep on going. Do you know how many rejections authors face before getting published and making a buttload of money? Do not quit or ANYTHING LIKE THAT. You keep giving it your all. And when you keep giving it your all, I promise you it will pay off. But if you just say, "Screw it. I can't handle rejection," then you have cheated yourself.

So you keep going!!!

I'm getting braces..:(

I get mine off next month. I had mine for four long years. They really are not too bad. They hurt like no other at first, I will admit. But I promise you that in the end, it is worth it.

...Braces solved the problemo I had with my bucked tooth XD

^NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*falls to knees in dramatic slow motion*

lol I felt the same way

But at least it means that by the time it does come out (rumoured to be April time) the price of a PS3 should have come down by then so I can buy one (hopefully) cheaper.