The Sad Thread

lyn

Well, i like you and you're sure not annoying.

So there.

;D

^^agrreed

Hey, we'll work on that together, kay? I'll help you, if you want. I recommend the book "Girlfriend, You Are a B.A.B.E." by Andrea Stephens. It's an awesome book from a Christian perspective, written for teen girls. Works wonders.

And if it means anything to you, I love you and don't think that you are annoying all the time. We all have our obnoxious moments, but I haven't had any with you, y'know? You're a good girl.

thank you guys. <3 (:

what would i do without ya?

im sad not sure i want to talk about it ...it seems to be that i just attrac bad things ....im trying to dont get back in bad habbits but i dont know if i can take it any longer ... maybe this is the wrong place to talk about it but well i just need to talk about it

I'm not particuarly sad, just a bit pissed off at the mo, cause certain members of the family really get on wick by saying they're trying to help me but just being a nuisance, and when I politely decline they go off in a strop and start taking blaming me for everything that goes wrong.

Sigh.

Aw man that sucks, Wayne.

Go to the second Astoria date ? Or is that sold out now as well ?

Otherwise yeah, i figure wolverhampton will be your best bet.

Unlucky, matey ;(

yeah think all the dates are sold apart from wolverhampton cos the venue holds about 3000 i think, so it's unlikely to sell out. i will get to a gig, i'm so determined.