Paramore in September Rock Sound

WayneFarro

Paramore are in September's Rock Sound which came out today. unforunately it's rock sound's 100th issue so they've got 4 free gifts and everything is inside a plastic bag. so i couldn't see what it was about but the gallows and the automatic are on the front cover so i guessing it's about the warped tour. if someone could buy it and scan it so i can see it, that'll be great.

It's basically in the SOUND ADVICE section, which has a little bit from each member about equipment they use/heroes/what sort of sound they go for and stuff. I don't have a scanner but here are some pictures of it, it's almost a complete double page spread which is cool! Hayley looks dead cute :)

http://i11.tinypic.com/5yr9v79.jpg

http://i11.tinypic.com/4qz4vbl.jpg

http://i11.tinypic.com/6c7yv78.jpg

If someone could get some HQ scans it'd be better cos these are hard to read.

I tried scanning it, but it hasn't come out right... the pics are fine but the text hasn't come out right at all... probably cause of my new scanner :roll: Anyway here's the text and the pics...

I can upload the scans, but they are pretty crappy quality

Just the text:

JEREMY:

INSTRUMENT: Bass

GEAR: Fender 62 Reissue Precision Bass, or white MusicMan StingRay . Ampeg 810 Cabinet and Fender Bassman 1200 Head

BASS HEROES: Victor Wooten, Marcus Miller

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING?: "Ten Years"

WHAT GOT YOU INTO PLAYING BASS?: "My dad. I wanted to play guitar and he was a musician, and one day he was given a bass, so he took it home and gave it to me so I could play along with him. I learned it and loved it"

WHAT SORT OF SOUND DO YOU GO FOR?: "I'm not that much of a tone freak. I guess it's my downfall in a way. I just remember tones I like rather than always trying to discover them by experimenting"

HOW MUCH OF A TECH GEEK ARE YOU?: "Not much at all. I wish I was, and I will start trying to be one in the future definitely"

ARE YOU ANGLING FOR ANY NEW GEAR?: "Just an Ampeg SVT Classic head for my bass"

JOSH:

INSTRUMENT: Guitar

GEAR: Gibson Les Paul Classic and Fender Deluxe Telecaster

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING?: "Six Years"

WHAT GOT YOU INTO PLAYING GUITAR?: "My dad was teaching my older brother how to play guitar so I thought I would learn too. I started off playing bass as I wanted to start a band with my friends. Then I switched"

WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BE IN A BAND?: "Listening to bands like Failure and Jimmy Eat World and Sunny Day Real Estate growing up"

DO YOU PREFER PLAYING LIVE OR RECORDING IN THE STUDIO?: "I love both; there are times when I want to go record, but it is mostly live because of the fans and the interaction"

WHOSE SOUND WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE?: "Jimmy Eat World. Their tones and guitar sounds are absolutely huge while being really distinctive"

HOW MUCH OF A TECH GEEK ARE YOU?: "Not too much. I have learnt a lot being in this band; I knew nothing when I first started, but I'm finding my way now"

ARE YOU ANGLING FOR ANY NEW GEAR?: "I want a Gibson ES335"

ZAC:

INSTRUMENT: Drums

GEAR: Truth Custom drum set

DRUMMING HERO: Dave Grohl

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING?: "For about four to five years"

WHAT GOT YOU INTO PLAYING DRUMS?: "At school, one of our teachers brought in a friend with a drum kit for a lesson. I saw it and thought, 'That is awesome'. They asked everyone in the class who wanted to play, and I raised my hand and started playing on the drums. So I went home, did the pots and pans thing, and went from there"

WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BE IN A BAND?: "I got my drum kit, Josh had his guitar, and a friend down the round sung, so we had band practice every day after school. We had no bass player and tried to do something cool with it. It eventually became this"

DO YOU PREFER PLAYING LIVE OR RECORDING IN THE STUDIO?: "Live, because I have to play really, really good in the studio!"

HOW MUCH OF A TECH GEEK ARE YOU?: "I have no idea about drums. My drum tech taught me everything I know"

HAYLEY:

INSTRUMENT: Vocals

GEAR: Sennheiser 935 Microphone

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGING?: "Since I was 11 or 12"

WHAT GOT YOU INTO SINGING?: "Well it was just singing round the house or singing in the choir at church, then it just evolved into singing in practice when I met the other guys in Paramore"

WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BE IN A BAND?: "Watching movies of bands on the road having fun and making music. My Granny loved soul and when I watched The Temptations' movie it looked amazing. Then a band called Hanson came out..."

DO YOU PREFER PLAYING LIVE OR RECORDING IN THE STUDIO?: "They are winter and summer. Complete opposites. The studio is a good place to grow musically, being onstage is a thrill"

HOW HAS YOUR STYLE DEVELOPED?: "I started going to a vocal coach when I was 13 as I have a very low voice, and when I was younger I could not sing higher without getting really hoarse, so I trained to get my voice stronger and more flexible"

Just the pics:

jeremy_rocksound.png

josh_rocksound.png

hayley_rocksound.png

zac_rocksound.png