PF.com Interview with Paramore in UK

Jessnesss

If you can, please ask them this question, or some variation of it. =]

It's important to me because their music is like my therapy and has been for over a year, but I've always wondered about this and it matters a lot to me.

You're of a Christian faith, how does this affect your view of fans who are not? Do you have a negative opinion of your fans who are for example, gay?

P.S. I know that isn't the perkiest question to ask but I know at least 5 people who are really curious about that..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you drink or do to keep your voice healthy after shows?

what do you think of your fans calling themselves the 'parawhores'? do you feel like pimps?

if you had to chose one song from awkif and one song from riot, and they were the only two songs you could ever sing again what would they be?

is there still a rift between kerrang and the band or has that been healed?

do you keep in touch with the bear from the mtv commercials or are you mad at him for beating you at the staring contest? - will there be a rematch?

pick any;

where do you get inspiration for your songs?

which song is closest to you, and how come?

how do your family/friends from back home feel about paramore getting so huge and everyone knowing you guys?

if you guys were forced to swtich lives with ANY other band in the world, which would it be?

AND NOW, THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION:

FRUITY PEBBLES OR FRUIT LOOPS? EXPLAIN.

first post. huzzah! [:

* Are you planning to release any video games/ comics / clothing lines?

* Is there a girlfriend of boyfriend in anyone's life right now? [sorry I had to ask roflmao]

* What is your favorite fan memory?

* What song are you least humble about?

* Any frustrations in tour-life?

* When are coming to the city that never sleeps? [NYC]

(I'd go on but I think that wraps up my thoughts xP)

How come you guys haven't played in Seattle in a while (besides for Warped)?

What are your hobbies?

Do you like Harry Potter? What is your favorite book/movie?

Whats your favorite type of pizza?

Do you ever wish you could stop being famous for a while and get some time to yourself?

Most embarrassing moments?

How exactly did you become involved in TWLOHA?

Hayley, does it ever overwhelm you that so many girls view you as a rolemodel?

do you have any hidden talents?

since you've been to so many places, and you're going to australia.. what's your favourite accent?

who are your style icons?

do you actually use all your gifts that you get from fans/ what is the most useless gift you've received?

what is the weirdest thing you've had to eat on the road?

if you were a teacher and there was a ban on ipods at the school but you could play music to your students... what would you make them listen to?

how do you guys headbang so hard and not decapitate yourselves... or get a stiff neck?

how does it feel to see fans dressing like you or having an identical hairstyle?

lastly, if you could just mention canada. it can even be in a cough...i really don't care at this point. we get no paramore lovin over here.

i'm going to go think of some more