PF.com Interview with Paramore in UK

Jessnesss

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when are they gonna be postedddd o_o

haha.

and did anyone ask what the heck hayleys saying in the beginning of we are broken? *facedesk* I wish I submitted that question.

She's not saying anything - someone in the LJ asked her at a signing and she said it's just feedback and stuff, I think...

For so long I have wanted to start another band up and just be able to play for people as you have but every time I thought of a reason not to do it. but your music has helped me to live everyday like it's the last day and sing every song like it's the last. You have been a huge inspiration to me. and my question is

Who were some of your biggest inspiratons and how have they helped you overcome and grow as a band?

when are they gonna be postedddd o_o

haha.

and did anyone ask what the heck hayleys saying in the beginning of we are broken? *facedesk* I wish I submitted that question.

i wish i knew what she was saying at the begininng of miz biz after the mariachi (sp?) music stops, haha. (off topic sorry)

as for the interviews im veryyyy excited. =]

Hey guys!

The interview was so awesome, we had alot of fun doing it, it was so funny. Its about 30 minutes long so im going to take a while typing it up and so on, but i can confirm paramore are not going to be at the VMA's or performing at the pre show.

I took about 56 questions in with me from the hundreds we had recieved, and we didnt really get through alot of them but i'll definately post it here once ive finnished typing it and once ive worked out how to get the audio on my pc ahaha.

I'll post it here as soon as im done sorting it out

ahh why???

that mtv comercial confused us all..

ok now theres no point in me watching vmas