PF.com Interview with Paramore in UK

Jessnesss

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if each of you HAD to get a tattoo, what would i be?

if all of this ended tomorrow, how would you want people to remember you?

if you won the lottery, what would be your first splurge?

have you ever had your own music on your ipod?

and i've just always wanted to know this...

what do you say if a fan comes up to you and says "DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" but you don't.

is this inteview gonna be available to download on the media page soon?

Well, it's taking place today...so, it'll take a little time after it's done to transcribe and then post. So, give us a few days.

If you're asking about the interview Mel did - yes, that one should be available to download soon - Mel's going to send us the audio file in the next day or so.

Well, it's taking place today...so, it'll take a little time after it's done to transcribe and then post. So, give us a few days.

If you're asking about the interview Mel did - yes, that one should be available to download soon - Mel's going to send us the audio file in the next day or so.

ah, cool i can't wait to hear both interviews :]

Hey guys!

The interview was so awesome, we had alot of fun doing it, it was so funny. Its about 30 minutes long so im going to take a while typing it up and so on, but i can confirm paramore are not going to be at the VMA's or performing at the pre show.

I took about 56 questions in with me from the hundreds we had recieved, and we didnt really get through alot of them but i'll definately post it here once ive finnished typing it and once ive worked out how to get the audio on my pc ahaha.

I'll post it here as soon as im done sorting it out

Hey guys!

The interview was so awesome, we had alot of fun doing it, it was so funny. Its about 30 minutes long so im going to take a while typing it up and so on, but i can confirm paramore are not going to be at the VMA's or performing at the pre show.

I took about 56 questions in with me from the hundreds we had recieved, and we didnt really get through alot of them but i'll definately post it here once ive finnished typing it and once ive worked out how to get the audio on my pc ahaha.

I'll post it here as soon as im done sorting it out

ah...cant wait to read it and hear it lol.