Official Fan Club Launch!

thebrowncoat

Do what ya'll want. I wasn't trying to say that the fanclub is fantastic or has good intentions. I just posted my "merch at shows" posts because someone above said that it was a scam that the band was running so the band could make money. They're not in control of it. They only endorse it.

If you really want to help the band out, buy merch at their shows.

I'm not joining the club until I see where my money is going towards. If it's just towards lower ticket prices, presales, and M&Gs I still have to pay for (I think they should be free if you're a fc member), then I'm not going to shell out the cash for it. But if something grand happens and I miss out on it, then I'll learn to just shut up and join. Lol.

Either you join or you don't. It's your choice. No one here is advocating it-- we're just saying the band isn't really gaining financially from it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just decided "fuck it" and joined. saw in a Paramore bulletin on myspace... the presale starts today and some people get chosen for meet n greet. . how many people in houston are joinin the fan club for $40? sooo hopefully ill get in. if not. . oh well. its like a days worth of work.

do u think its worth UK fans joining??

will it make a difference like with the pree-sales i mean will shows sell out in the UK before general public get to buy tickets?

so anyone advise me if its worth it... because it is alot of money

I don't like how it's like "some members will be randomly selected for a m&g". Laaaaaaaaaaaaame. Whatevs, I just bought tickets for me & my bf4lyfe. I'm hella stoked. On the radio they were just like "yeah Paramore is coming on November 6..." and I was like "YEAH I BOUGHT MY TICKETS 2 SECONDS AGO!!!!!!!!" Haha.