Tour Dates and Presale Info for Paramore/TSL Tour

thebrowncoat

The presale for the Paramore tour with TSL will start TODAY, September 12, 2007 at 3:00pm local time for members of the fan club only. Members of the fan club can purchase up to 4 tickets and it's ok to give your extra tickets to a non-member. So, if you haven't joined the fan club yet, now is definitely the time to do it - you can join HERE!

Also, as an added bonus, a limited number of fan club members will be randomly selected for each show to MEET THE BAND! Winners' names will be posted in the Events section of the fan club two weeks after presale ends and instructions will be mailed to the winners one week prior to each show.

So, here they are - the tour dates!

Oct. 23rd - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ

Oct. 25th - Utica Auditorium - Utica, NY

Oct. 26th - Phoenix Concert Theatre - Toronto, ON

Oct. 27th - Clutch Cargo's - Pontiac, MI

Oct. 29th - Newport Music Hall - Columbus, OH

Oct. 30th - Congress Theatre - Chicago, IL

Nov. 1st - Eagles Club - Milwaukee, WI

Nov. 2nd - Myth - St. Paul, MN

Nov. 3rd - Beaumont - Kansas City, MO

Nov. 4th - The Fillmore - Denver, CO

Nov. 6th - House of Blues - Las Vegas, NV

Nov. 8th - Warfield Theatre - San Francisco, CA

Nov. 10th - Ventura Theater - Ventura, CA

Nov. 11th - Soma - San Diego, CA

Nov. 15th - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ

Nov. 17th - Palladium - Dallas, TX

Nov. 18th - Stubb's BBQ - Austin, TX

Nov. 19th - Meridian - Houston, TX

Nov. 21st - War Memorial Auditorium - Nashville, TN

Nov. 23rd - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD

Nov. 24th - Palladium - Worcester, MA

Nov. 25th - Town Ballroom - Buffalo, NY

Nov. 27th - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA

Nov. 28th - Roseland Ballroom - New York, NY

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November is a really good show month for me... Mute Math/Eisley, Brand New/Thrice/MewithoutYou, and now Paramore/The Starting Line/The Almost. And the funny thing about it, they're all connected somehow... either by being friends or being past tourmates. Haha. Sorry, I play 6 Degrees in my head a lot: Brand New had Eisley open for them like four or five years ago, and then Paramore is friends with Eisley now. Haha. Sorry, I'm a nerd. :lol:

this has me so ticked off.

i'm preeeetty sure that a large part of the fanbase is people who are in school at this point in time. i didn't get home until after 3:00 because i stayed for a club meeting, and when i saw the email (after my friend called me and told me about the whole deal), the time on it said 2:05 PM today. why does it have to be all out of the blue so as for people to have no clue in advance? also, i have to wait for my friend to buy the tickets. i'm perfectly fine with that aspect because she's my friend, i know why, whatever. but DANG WHY IS IT SO LATE? who plans/manages this stuff?! GAAAAHHHH.

today was such a good day until i found this out.

and if you really just read all that, well sorry for wasting some of your time because i essentially just ranted on a non-rant page. nonetheless, it was related to the topic.

i guess i can be glad that it's general admission.

wow. why are they doing such short tours lately?! their spring tour was barely a month long and now this one is just a little over a month, and they skip over a lot of places... :( i have a feeling this may be their last club tour... i wanna go!! i can't afford it right now. i'm SO upset, b/c i wanna join the fanclub and do presale. major sigh

that's seriously so shitty that they're not coming to cleveland

but i'm definitely going to nashville because it's the day before thanksgiving & i'll be down there anyways. ahh so perfect :D

so if i go with my friend who's not in the fanclub he can't be chosen for the meet & greet? that kind of sucks. & can i buy more than one ticket pre-order?

EDIT:

oh & i'm thinking about going to the pontiac, MI one because it's 3 hours from cleveland &

it's on a saturday & i know my other friend up here really wants to see them

do you think it would be worth it to go to that one too?

Man, so far the fan club isn't pay off AT ALL. the SOMA tickets were $19.00 plus a $3 fee for each ticket-SOMA is selling them for $19.00 also with a 2.50 fee. i know the price difference is minimal, but the point of the presale was to get discounted tickets and such....

your name gets you in that drawing ..... =/

i need to buy mine