Tour Dates and Presale Info for Paramore/TSL Tour

thebrowncoat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, the whole meet n greet thing is wierd. what happens if i am picked and the person i am going with isn't? kinda sketchy....

and it seems like the Paramore crew wait last minute to do lots of things, so this short notice doesn't suprise me at all.

Wait, I'm confused--I've never done meet and greet for any of the concerts I've been to, how does that work?

Ugh--I feel so stupid asking this. I sound so childish >.<

I don't know how this M&G will work, but in the past, the people who got M&Gs have been let in before the show, gotten to hang out with the band for a bit, talk, have pics taken, gotten stuff signed, etc. Depending on the show, they've been all kinds of lengths of time...perhaps they'll be more standardized this time.

All the locations still have presale tix available (last time I checked) so you should still be ok even with the late notice...

And the regular onsale date for most shows is either Friday or Saturday. Check the venue's website to see who they sell tix thru...

As for the tour being pretty short, I'd guess there are a couple reasons for that. They seem to avoid longer tours to avoid wearing down too much, particularly Hayley's voice...and they have been on tour pretty much constantly since the spring headlining tour. Hopefully, they're taking most of Dec. off for themselves - maybe just playing a few Christmas radio shows and stuff...they'll be back out in Jan./Feb. I'd guess...

Don't wait too long to get tickets - I believe just about every show goes onsale (regular onsale, not the presale) tomorrow or Saturday...and I think most, if not all, of these shows will sell out. Paramore's not a tiny band anymore...far from it :)

And, btw, I think this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Paramore is headlining all of these shows. They will play last.

just FYI for those out there and i have a question about it too....

this is on the pre-sale website "Please do not purchase tickets here if you are not a member of The Official Paramore Fan Club. Tickets purchased by non-members of The Official Paramore Fan Club will NOT be honored."

so thats basically saying that we better have our membership card at the show or our tickets will not be valid correct???

this is on the pre-sale website "Please do not purchase tickets here if you are not a member of The Official Paramore Fan Club. Tickets purchased by non-members of The Official Paramore Fan Club will NOT be honored."

so thats basically saying that we better have our membership card at the show or our tickets will not be valid correct???

Ehhhhh I really don't think they check.

I know people who have bought pre-sale tickets when they weren't in the fanclub and they were able to use them.

Unless you have to like, enter some code or something before you buy them, idk.

Hahah bands don't usually make the password too hard to guess ;D

Ehhhhh I really don't think they check.

I know people who have bought pre-sale tickets when they weren't in the fanclub and they were able to use them.

Unless you have to like, enter some code or something before you buy them, idk.

Hahah bands don't usually make the password too hard to guess ;D

hmm well i was thinking that eventually some people that werent in the fanclub would get access to the presale somehow so i am wondering what they'll do since they did put that little notice in there.

i hav a BIG question: OVERALL about how much is everything? like posters, tickets, stuff like tht...btw do u hav to pay for signings, meet & greet etc.?

The only way to get into the meet & greet this time is to be selected in the random drawing they're doing from all the people who bought presale tickets for that show. So, good luck - and nope - it doesn't cost anything extra beyond the fan club membership you had to have to buy presale tix :)

Tickets for the shows on this tour seem to be running between $20-25, depending on the date.

Merch prices vary - Paramore typically charges $20 for t-shirts, $35 or so for hoodies and $10-15 for anything else they're selling.

Hope that helps!

I doubt they'll check membership cards...they'll probably just cross-reference the names/emails of people who bought presale tickets with the fanclub membership list if they really want to check. They can always just cancel people's orders if they find out they're not a member of the fanclub.