how's the weather where you live, part 2

thebrowncoat

1. I don't have your number, you numpty :P

2. I was at an interview for Hills Road College, which i remember you once saying was full of stuck up snobs.

3. There is no three. i just thought this post looked rather empty with just 2 points.

4. lulzzzzz.

I do agree about the stuck up snobs bit, for the record, but i'll be so stoked if i get in. They only take in two students from my school a year, though, so i doubt i have much of a shot.

I love Cambridge as a place, actually, i might go there more often. Any good places to skate ? I saw a skatepark there one time as i was passing through, but it looked pretty shite. Any good stair sets that won't involve you crashing into a scholar or something ?

its fun crashing into scholars.....they break easy. :D not really amazing for sets, weve got 2 parks one sucks, ones a bit better but aint great has a good fun box tho, on the weekends its infested with woodpushers tho so i bunk college and go in the week while they are all in school. we've got lando, but thats fruitboot only....go on msn lol