joshes bday

roxchick93

Was well funny before the Friday gig there was another homeless bloke who kept on throwing stuff at the Astoria hobo because each time he would run after him. That was quite entertaining. The night Paramore played the FROG he was looking for fights and was getting quite violent even with some young girls.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;358426']Hahah I have all their birthdays on my calendar too.

Ahh man.

Our little rockstars are growing up so quick!

*tear*

ahah

haha see i knew i wasnt the only one! i care more about their birthdays then freaken...idk..presidential elections or something! its important, especially if you seen them grow up for the past like 3-4 years.:D

haha see i knew i wasnt the only one! i care more about their birthdays then freaken...idk..presidential elections or something! its important, especially if you seen them grow up for the past like 3-4 years.:D

ME TOO!

As a matter of fact, on Friday, the music teacher wasn't there because it was a Jewish holiday. &we were talking about the days we get off.

and I was like "well, we should get off on June 6, September 29, December 27 and August 2

and he's like, "why?"

and I'm like "HELLO. PARADAYS!"

;358906']ME TOO!

As a matter of fact' date=' on Friday, the music teacher wasn't there because it was a Jewish holiday. &we were talking about the days we get off.

and I was like "well, we should get off on June 6, September 29, December 27 and August 2

and he's like, "why?"

and I'm like "HELLO. PARADAYS!"[/quote']

hahaha seriously! i mean you cant get more important than a paraday!....but i guess only we would understand. =]

oh well actually we do get hayleys bday off..its on xmas break!

hahaha seriously! i mean you cant get more important than a paraday!....but i guess only we would understand. =]

oh well actually we do get hayleys bday off..its on xmas break!

ahahha oh man. Last year we didn't. I don't think. Nope. but thats because the graduating class had a meeting. So technically, we didnt get off ahha.

But yes, only we would understand the full importance of a paraday (:

;358906']ME TOO!

As a matter of fact' date=' on Friday, the music teacher wasn't there because it was a Jewish holiday. &we were talking about the days we get off.

and he's like, "why?"

hahah im all for that..

HAHAHAHAH "paradays"

It's a tradition that we always give them their birthday gifts way late :)

But yeah...if you guys all want to send something or can think of something the boards should give him from all of us, we can make sure it gets to him :)

we should get him a cane. cuz ya know the big 20.. not much tiem left for josh.

hah jkkkk.. (duh)

we can do what we did for zacs bday like send notes to them or whatever...

;358906']ME TOO!

and he's like, "why?"

i already get june 6, december 27 and august 2 off 8-)

we just need to work on the 29th