joshes bday

roxchick93

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to do something for josh so if its okay with the mods and all think we should start pulling something together. we are really running out of time!! so if everyone wants start throwing some ideas out that we know we can pull of off in a short amount of time that'd be awesome, because im not very creative but if you give me some ideas i may be able to feed off that. =]

Ok, anyone who wants to send anything for Josh's birthday can send it to me and we'll get it to him.

A couple of things - I'll have to put everything together in one big box to send it down to him, so try not to make your packaging too elaborate :) I'll probably have to take it out of the box you send it to me in anyway...

Also, if you need my address, PM me and I'll send it to you.

And, if you're doing something that can just be sent through email and then printed out, that'll work as well - I can print them out on my end and put them in some sort of book/binder, etc. that we'll include with the gift. You can send all those to my brent.paramorefans at gmail.com email :)

Have fun with it and yeah, we won't get it to him by the 29th, but since they'll be in Japan and Australia, I think we can be a little late. We'll shoot for having everything to me by the end of September and then we'll have it waiting for him when he gets back from the tour :)

^ okay sounds great..i never really do these things, because i cant ever think of anything creative..so if someone wants to throw some ideas out that'd be great. i was thinking maybe i could make a scrapbook or something of like all the pics ive ever taken of him at shows and what not...is that corny?

^ this is what brent posted..idk if you read it and i put what i guess is the deadline in bold...hah

Ok, anyone who wants to send anything for Josh's birthday can send it to me and we'll get it to him.

A couple of things - I'll have to put everything together in one big box to send it down to him, so try not to make your packaging too elaborate :) I'll probably have to take it out of the box you send it to me in anyway...

Also, if you need my address, PM me and I'll send it to you.

And, if you're doing something that can just be sent through email and then printed out, that'll work as well - I can print them out on my end and put them in some sort of book/binder, etc. that we'll include with the gift. You can send all those to my brent.paramorefans at gmail.com email :)

Have fun with it and yeah, we won't get it to him by the 29th, but since they'll be in Japan and Australia, I think we can be a little late. We'll shoot for having everything to me by the end of September and then we'll have it waiting for him when he gets back from the tour :)

i have done my gift now but i couldn't get a computer with a scanner today, well i could but i'd have to wait for ages and i want to go home soon so i've got a computer with a scanner booked for tomorrow so i'll send it tomorrow.

it isn't exactly what i originally planned to do for him but i think it's still pretty good so i hope he'll like it, it took me about an hour to make it.

no fair.

lol, joke :)

nah, i was just thinkin.

if i was to do it in a card, i wouldnt be able to get the writing inside, unless like, i printed it off and wrote it in.

but like, then it wouldnt get there in time. :(

shall i just do a pic, and write the message on the pic? :S

im going crazy already and i havent even started yet, haha.

and i dont have the email address either :/!

Anyone emailing stuff can send it to brent.paramorefans at gmail dot com.

As for Brits...I mean, no one's actually MAILED me anything yet...if you want to, I guess there's still time...it all depends on how late we want to give him this stuff. LOL...we'll probably just wind up giving it to him at the show in NJ if Ash and I get to go to that one like we're hoping...that would be approximately one month late, which is about when we always get them their birthday gifts lol :)