1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I'm putting this back on topic...

I think I'm in love with me best friend. I've just tried to avoid the fact that it's true but I've been thinking more about it lately. She's bi too but I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling her.

I'm putting this back on topic...

I think I'm in love with me best friend. I've just tried to avoid the fact that it's true but I've been thinking more about it lately. She's bi too but I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling her.

I know how you feel only, I'm pretty sure my friend is straight. Which makes it even harder on me because it's like, I think she knows I like her and she's only making it worse when she hugs me and says she loves me and stuff.

^^Yeah. I just posted this blog on Myspace and it was saying like how much I love her and I made it sound like it was in a friendly way but I really do. And like I told her that she's made me a better person and stuff and she cried. I really like her and I'm trying to figure out a way to tell her without ruining anything?

Do you think there is a way I could do it?

No, I'm sorry :/

I told my friend how much she's changed me since I met her three years ago on Halloween and, I don't know, she cried like--all during school and, she's not the type of person to cry. Right after that she started getting more...I don't know, that's when she started saying I love you and whatnot and, I'm jsut so confused. I'm going in circles.

^^^^^"This circle never ends, and it's time you just face it don't pretend..." LOLOLOLOLOL

It sucks. :(

well...as only a few know, I also am in love with ,my best friend and she's bi..so what I did was, I just talked to herto know why she was and I was also seeing if I still liked her and we just sorta...well she grabbed my face and just sorta...whoa...yeah..well :S

but ueah...one good way to tell the person you like is just t o start talking to them about their story and your story and it just sort of falls together by the end of it...:kiss:

^^Yeah. I just posted this blog on Myspace and it was saying like how much I love her and I made it sound like it was in a friendly way but I really do. And like I told her that she's made me a better person and stuff and she cried. I really like her and I'm trying to figure out a way to tell her without ruining anything?

Do you think there is a way I could do it?

mm well i was in the same situation

and tbf still am :S

i told her and its got a bit messy tbh

we're still really good friends

but she kinda fucks with my head alot :(

hahah its okay though..

but if she really is a good friend it shouldnt effect your friendship

but it is the worlds worst situation

oh and do not do anything under the influence of alcohol..

:P

well...as only a few know, I also am in love with ,my best friend and she's bi..so what I did was, I just talked to herto know why she was and I was also seeing if I still liked her and we just sorta...well she grabbed my face and just sorta...whoa...yeah..well :S

but ueah...one good way to tell the person you like is just t o start talking to them about their story and your story and it just sort of falls together by the end of it...:kiss:

omg!!! such a cute lil ending! :D