• Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

:(

im not gonna see adam til after christmas now.. :(

and i wont see him at school anymore either :/

(and yes, this is the guy who left me in the freezing cold for an hour waiting for him to meet me, and then to find out he was already at home before i got there.)

Alright this goes with one of my last posts about Caroline...

So on Wednesday she was being a little bitchy to me in class and then after school that day I was like "Caro give me a hug!" and she just kinda walked away. It made me feel like shit. Yeah today was the last time I'll be able to see her until my birthday party... And even I don't know if that's gonna happen now. Or even if she'll come.

hey y'all...ugh. bad and great day...

i think i freaked out sara cuz the whole "bi" thing...dang.....

BAD:

austin and me broke up

kyle is haveing a bad day too

I think i freaked out Sara (whitenight)

GREAT:

Laura says to kyle through notes: "I really really do like mar...but I dont know if she likes me too"

I got new strings on my guitar

I have a rad invisible ring on...lol *inside joke*

well thats not a bad thing that she likes you is it?

and what happened between you and austin? :/

also,

never, ever, get the blue ernie ball guitar strings.

AGH.

they sound like a banjo ¬¬ (if its electric, i havent got acoustic ones yet, lol)

yeah...well I jsut found out the girl I like likes me and we were talking about how awkward life is between us and I have to go to vegas all break while shes stuck here...and I cant really talk to her that much either.....GHETTO! but at least he likes you...lol

yeah well I dont even know how to make gingerbread, cuz my family doesnt really do the whole xmas get-together thing. Its mostlye just me and my mum and stepdad and gram and gramps. everyone else lives on the east coast or in hicksville somewhere in the sticks! lopl (insidejoke*

osht...lucky bums!

haha my friends and me usually just listen to music and eat cookies that taste bad cuz we made em ourselves...but this year, since Im leaving, I gotta do something rad... especially since I get to go see Cirque De Soliel....they deserve something cool...