1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

that wouldnt change your sexuality cos you like one guy.. :S

I know, because I still like my best friend just--not as much. I think he's a rebound which sucks 'cause he's a kind of close friend too so...

whoa Kristen, Tommy looks exactually like my neighbor. [[in all honesty. Does everyone here look like someone I know. I mean, really, it seems like it...Or maybe I'm just crazy?]] Anyway, have fun at the movies!

And yes, he's cute. I'll try and find a video or pic somewhere...Here's my other friend, the one that I still kind of sortof like.

Sorry. You don't have to watch it. I just thought I'd put it out there though...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

how cute is that!!!!!!!

aww, what'd you say!?! :)

im well happy for you!

and yes, that probably is the best christmas present ever! :willy_nilly:

So, yesterday I got the best christmas present ever.

My friend tommy texts me at 1 AM with something along the lines of

"I cant got to bed until I tell you this. I want to be more than friends with you and i want to know how"

<3

best christmas ever.

I just melted into a big puddle of wax after reading that. It's too cute for words! That is the best Christmas present and, anyone who thinks otherwise has no heart.