Late Night With Conan O'Brien Oct. 8th

stephler

So Paramore's peforming on Conan on October 8th.

This is just huge and amazing and wow props to them. Conan rules.

Here's some info on how to get in:

I've been to Jay Leno and I have a feeling that tickets and stuff work the same way. You can go on the day of the taping and get standby tickets. I believe the box office should open at 9am. It's usually one ticket per person and it's not guaranteed that you get in but if you try and get tickets over the phone there's usually a six month wait (that's not going to work OBVIOUSLY.)

Also, it helps to check and see who the guest is for this particular taping because that will give you an idea for what time you need to show up to the box office to snag a ticket. If the guest is like Jay-Z I would suggest getting there ridiculously early but if it's someone like Roseanna, than I don't think you need to get too nervous about standby tickets running out.

oh and tickets are free.

Here's some more info you may need to know.

-You must be at least 16 to attend the Late Night with Conan O'Brien show

-Late Night with Conan O'Brien typically tapes on Tuesday through Friday.

-Late Night with Conan O'Brien tapes from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., but plan to arrive an hour and a half early.

OH AND THE TAPING IS IN NYC.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowwwwwwwwwwwww! this is amazing :D !

you gunna go then steph?

are you crazy?!??! hahaha

it's no longer summer :(

so i can't do any intense traveling for them anymore boooooooo.

maybe they'll play jimmy kimmel or jay leno when they tour over here again...i will DEFINETLY be at those. jimmy kimmel RUUUULES because bands do mini concerts like 5-6 songs. i saw kanye west and he played 9 songs aaaahhh :)

auwww yeah. i wasn't thinking about it being in nyc. i just got all excited and assumed you'd go cause you go to all these crazy things like the teen choice awards (grr!) and stuff.

yeah, it'd be amazing if they got to do jimmy kimmel man. i like that guy. he had chris crocker on his show and everything :D aha.

auwww yeah. i wasn't thinking about it being in nyc. i just got all excited and assumed you'd go cause you go to all these crazy things like the teen choice awards (grr!) and stuff.

yeah, it'd be amazing if they got to do jimmy kimmel man. i like that guy. he had chris crocker on his show and everything :D aha.

oh so off topic but i was at that taping of kimmel!!!! aaaahh how funnnny

:D

eek2.gif

I read this and my mouth fell of my face lol. Wow, honestly... i'm speechless...

it's just so amazing. They're really getting places. I remember when nobody even knew who they were, and now they're just all over the place. It's amazing what can happen in just a few years. I'm so proud of them... i can honestly say i've never felt that with a band... because i've never loved a band so much! I can't wait to watch this... i'm probably going to sceam or pass out when i see them.... like i said... i've never loved a band this much haha. Plus they've been my favorite for so long... so yeah lol.