Late Night With Conan O'Brien Oct. 8th

stephler

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome, but I always hate the sound on Conan. Too bassy not enough Treb mofos. Anyways Hayley did a great job despite her ailment. Enough with the pants Hayley. Sorry I know we dont want pervs in here, but bust out the skirts again Hayley. If some of you find this out of line let me know or the mods and ill delete it or they can.

I just like her sense of style and she can pull it off well.

I loved it! Hayley sounded great considering she's sick. She gave it her all when she could, but she didn't try to go overboard. She knows her limits. The guys sounded great as well, tight like always. I do agree it was a little bass-y, but that's not their fault. I like how Jeremy got the crowd involved with the clapping. It was really cool watching it on TV instead of on a computer screen too. So good.

they were amazing. beyond it just being such a thrill to see them on conan...the performance was incredible, hayley's voice sounded great, the guys sounded awesome, so much energy (even got the crowd clapping along!)....the horns were such a cool addition......

and hayley's little fist pump at the end said it all...congrats to all of them :)

I'm upset. I was watching it and it randomly cut to a commercial for a few seconds then switched back, ruining my recording. I can't believe this only happened for me. What kind of conspiracy is thisssss

Anyway, I guess I'll upload it just to hold people off until paramore.org gets a non-interrupted version.

EDIT: Okay, you know.. nevermind. Sorry but I have school tomorrow and reallyyyyy should get to bed. I think Colin from paramore.org will post it sometime soon anyway, and his won't have a lame commercial interruption. Sorry again. :neutral:

I was so mad at myself. I completely fell asleep right before they were on! I'm glad that people rip this stuff so fast.

You can definitely tell that she's sick but she still sounds amazing and the guys are always amazing so we never have to worry about them.