Late Night With Conan O'Brien Oct. 8th

stephler

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone puts it up on youtube!! I don't think there's any other way that I'll be able to see it :(

oh many people will. except they will be taken down immediately. copyright blah blah

but it will definitely be posted on the the internet.

does anyone know what song they're going to play? you could play misery business cause it's their most known song or do crush because it's the next single.

hm

That's a good question. You'd think they'd want to do CrushCrushCrush because it's the 2nd single and they'd want to get it promoted. But then again, they haven't performed on a late night TV program to promote RIOT! yet, so I have a feeling they *might* do Misery Business. Still good either way, it doesn't matter what song they perform because they're both awesome. :D

That is amazing!!! Definitely have to remember.. just hope I don't forget.. This thread MUST stay at the top! :lol:

I bet they'll perform Misery Business. It's doing well and all.. and crushcrushcrush hasn't even been released to radio yet, has it?

Plus, if they do Mis Bis and are popular, they could perform again for the ccc promo. lol I can dream, right?

It just so happens that I'll be home in NJ that day... I've always wanted to see a taping of Conan, and Paramore being the musical guest only justifies my going even more! I'll have to wake up around 6-7am, but I think I'm gonna go. :)

I think one of them needs to do the string dance with Conan. lol

:D im fifteen minutes away by train to the studio :] but its waaay too late to go on a school day but ill watch it :] ill sleep an extra 5 hrs earlier just so i cn watch it xP Edit:// Omg! i just figured out tht its gonna b the shizz xP bc usually on talk shows and stuff like tht end up in the newspapers and usually say stuff like: "My Chemical Romance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno 12:30" in the tv section! that means paramore's gonna b famous!...which is good...nd bad =\