16. Born For This - Live From London

Other Exclusive Content Included:

Videos

*3 Live Videos filmed in London

*No Home But The Road" from The Vans Warped Tour 2007

*"Hallelujah" & "Misery Business" Music Videos

*"The Making Of RIOT!" In Studio Footage

Karaoke

*MVI contains special Karaoke tracks so that you can sing along with a few of your favorite songs from RIOT!

Extras

*Photo Gallery

*Paramore Merch Discount Code

*Make your own mix of "Misery Business" & "crushcrushcrush" with Nu-Myx

*Create your own ringtones with Ur-Tone

*Lyrics, Digital Booklet, Wallpapers, Buddy Icons & MORE!

its changed a bit hasn't it?

live videos in london :D

Tracklisting

01. For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

02. That's What You Get

03. Hallelujah

04. Misery Business

05. When It Rains

06. Let The Flames Begin

07. Miracle

08. crushcrushcrush

09. We Are Broken

10. Fences

11. Born For This

Bonus Tracks:

12. When It Rains (Demo)

13. Misery Business (Acoustic) - Live from Q101 Chicago

14. Pressure (Acoustic) - Live from Q101 Chicago

15. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Live from London

16. Born For This - Live From London

Other Exclusive Content Included:

Videos

*3 Live Videos filmed in London

*No Home But The Road" from The Vans Warped Tour 2007

*"Hallelujah" & "Misery Business" Music Videos

*"The Making Of RIOT!" In Studio Footage

Karaoke

*MVI contains special Karaoke tracks so that you can sing along with a few of your favorite songs from RIOT!

Extras

*Photo Gallery

*Paramore Merch Discount Code

*Make your own mix of "Misery Business" & "crushcrushcrush" with Nu-Myx

*Create your own ringtones with Ur-Tone

*Lyrics, Digital Booklet, Wallpapers, Buddy Icons & MORE!

its changed a bit hasn't it?

live videos in london :D

Where did you find that info at?!?!

Why not just release a DVD? I mean who really wants to waste money on a CD they already own? So what if it has some extra stuff? This "extra" crap is some live songs which lets be honest is just lame 4 track extra of live songs which I can't understand the point of putting on? But It's so obvious that their just trying to get more and more money out of their fans.It's so pathetic of the band to go a long with it and their record label to endorse it.

You said that before... just don't buy it if you don't want :)

I would buy it just because it has stuff from London. the show I went to

of course I could always watch the videos I filmed haha but if the videos are proshot it'd be better

wouldn't you buy that if there were clips from shows that you went to? I'm sure you would. if it was blink I'm sure you would buy that too ;-)

Why not just release a DVD? I mean who really wants to waste money on a CD they already own? So what if it has some extra stuff? This "extra" crap is some live songs which lets be honest is just lame 4 track extra of live songs which I can't understand the point of putting on? But It's so obvious that their just trying to get more and more money out of their fans.It's so pathetic of the band to go a long with it and their record label to endorse it.

Yeah i think i would of been better if they released a dvd of a full show then add like their music vids and stuff....People probably already the footage being released on the cd anyway....but fueled by ramen might have re-released it now that their fan base is getting bigger for more promo?

I support all bands 100%. I only download stuff when I seriously have to, or if it's urgent and I need the video or song badly. If it's a re-release like this - I'll definitely buy it. This happens with most of my favourite bands. If I like a band, but am not a huge/hardcore fan, I'll buy the the first release of the record, and maybe the re-release if it looks like it's going to be good. :)

Yes I have said this before but I think a lot of you who are going to be buying this are very gullible.Your thinking "Oh I'm supporting my favourite band" But your forgetting all that money will be going into their pockets and to their record label.You'l just be fueling them by giving them tons more cash so they can do more crap like this and more.

Yes I have said this before but I think a lot of you who are going to be buying this are very gullible.Your thinking "Oh I'm supporting my favourite band" But your forgetting all that money will be going into their pockets and to their record label.You'l just be fueling them by giving them tons more cash so they can do more crap like this and more.

tis true bands make something like $1 for every record they sell....bands make their money of touring and shows but still then they should be getting more

Look Joe, you may think this is a bad idea but if we want to buy it then let us buy it. It's not your money we're spending.

Don't call us 'gullible' by thinking we're only buying this to support the band. I'm actually very interested in the extra content such as the u-myx's etc and this is the only way to get them.

^ yeah and I think the dvd is probably going to be really cool.

and to all of you saying its a waste of money its our money to waste if we want to and its not a waste so if you dont wanna buy it dont and be quiet about it and if you dont want us to buy it to bad because its our money and we can do what we want to do with it so stop trying to start something

You'd think that all the money goes into THEIR pocket - but most of the time, bands are making more money for other people then themselves. The money has to go to all the people who worked on the record. Ex. The producer, mixer, engineer, studio rental fees, etc. My guitar teacher was once in a band, and he was telling me that not all the money goes directly to them. The band makes a percentage of the money - not all of it. You're actually supporting the people who work their asses off to make this record a success, not just the band or label.