RIOT! Re-release

Just another way to get more money out of pathetic fans.I mean they must love just getting their fans and whoever else to buy the exact same CD with some added bonuses.It's a wasts of money and stupid thing for the band to do,what's the point in releasing the album again with all the same content with just some added bonuses for a higher price? It's just not right for the companies or for the band to do.

if you we're a true fan of paramore, you would buy it anyway :)

I think they totally screwed up with this...maybe it's just me

But if they were planning on re-releasing it

They should have kept all the bonus tracks from the first release

And shoved them all on this CD, i think it would have sold more

I mean i would buy it then, and at least there would have been new material

Thx a lot for the great infos bout what it will include.

The release of this Set / Edition was known way before the usual RIOT! CD

came out.

So no needs to bash or being mad.

We discussed that here a long time ago lols.

I hope its great quality Media .

Def buy this .

Just another way to get more money out of pathetic fans.I mean they must love just getting their fans and whoever else to buy the exact same CD with some added bonuses.It's a wasts of money and stupid thing for the band to do,what's the point in releasing the album again with all the same content with just some added bonuses for a higher price? It's just not right for the companies or for the band to do.

I dont get why people come on boards for a band post pics of them in their sigs and then come bash them like this if you don't think its worth the money(wich it is) don't buy and just be quiet about it

Oh one positive note it comes out on my B-Day !!!!!!

I think they totally screwed up with this...maybe it's just me

But if they were planning on re-releasing it

They should have kept all the bonus tracks from the first release

And shoved them all on this CD, i think it would have sold more

I mean i would buy it then, and at least there would have been new material

aye.. it seems like there are just too many editions of riot. it's a bit much. a lot of money for people to fork out if they want to collect. i guess that's the aim though :-/

probably not up to them.

Oh shut the fuck up.I am a bloody true fan but I don't see the point in re-releasing the album again with some crappy extras which they could have put on the original release.Just because I'm not going to buy this doesn't mean I'm not a true fan it just means I don't want to be wasting my money on a CD i already own.Who gives a toss about live tracks their probably edited so much that it sounds like the CD version.I'm not bashing the band either I love the band but I don't agree with this re-release.

Oh shut the fuck up.I am a bloody true fan but I don't see the point in re-releasing the album again with some crappy extras which they could have put on the original release.Just because I'm not going to buy this doesn't mean I'm not a true fan it just means I don't want to be wasting my money on a CD i already own.Who gives a toss about live tracks their probably edited so much that it sounds like the CD version.I'm not bashing the band either I love the band but I don't agree with this re-release.

OK sorry I was just saying my feeling about it and if you dont think its worth it then dont buy it, and shut the f up

meh

everyone is gonna have their own opinions on it.

personally i might buy it if i have enough money when it comes out,i'll see.

i don't think it makes you any less of a fan if you don't buy the re-release.

and also on having so many types of riot isn't too good because quite alot of paramore fans are quite young and can't really afford to be buying the same cd multiple times just for an extra song or other stuff...

ah i dunno.

Word.

Doesn't matter whether you are a "true" fan or not, fact is that we ain't all which to spend money on what we all already have. They should have offered a code with the original RIOT! that could be used to download extras or something.

And as for everyone saying "don't bash", it's called an opinion

Word.

Doesn't matter whether you are a "true" fan or not, fact is that we ain't all which to spend money on what we all already have. They should have offered a code with the original RIOT! that could be used to download extras or something.

And as for everyone saying "don't bash", it's called an opinion

I totally agree. Ill buy it but I'll probably end up giving the CD to my sister.

It's not a big deal.

Its awesome this will be released totally awesome.

Way better then buying crap encoded videos from the FBR Store for good money.

This time we get highquality Video , a Concert , recording footage and a better sound cd for surround enthusiasts .

Wasnt we all waiting for a Paramore DVD ?

Now we get it.

You can read here what it is actually , its a big improve .

Only thing you might know of is that if it comes as 1 MVI Only Disk you cant play it in a CD Player .

http://www.mvimusic.com/iframe_faq.html?;TB_iframe=true&height=490&width=580;allowtransparency=true

If it comes as a 2 Disk Box it will include a CD and a MVI Disk ( DVD ) .

Only FBR Knows this so far.