RIOT! Re-release

Eh i think they are releasing this to early in all honesty

Why not release it summer next year, because they won 't make another album till 2009...if they do

You may as well keep everyone intrested in the year inbetween two albums :S

And i don't really think it's all that worth it...there should have at least been a new song

They should have held them back from the original release and put them on this one

It just really makes no sense to me ah well, i dunno if i will buy it

I've probably said it in her somewher before but me and my friends might be in it!!

I hope they didn't edit it out... I said that like Hayley was hot so I don't know...

If the ydo'nt I will have embarassed myself in front of ALL paramore fans!!

So they cutted away the Fullshow RIOT CD Release Concert Video which was announced to be included as i ordered it.

OLD INFO

----------

CD Bonus :

12. When It Rains [Demo]

13. Misery Business [Live from Nashville]

14. crushcrushcrush [Live from Nashville]

The MVI part will contain:

- Music videos for “Misery Business” and “Hallelujah”

- The Making of RIOT! - in the studio footage

- RIOT! behind the scenes exclusives

- Director’s cut of the Paramore Warped Tour documentary

- Live from Nashville - RIOT! CD release concert

- Extras including a photo gallery, lyrics, screen savers, buddy icons, and wallpapers

- Nu-Myx: Create your own remix of “Misery Business” or “crushcrushcrush”

- UrTone: Create custom Paramore ringtones

- Register the MVI to receive more content including access to the band via chats, behind-the-scenes footage from their upcoming tour, and more!

I will cancel my order now cuze thats kinda a fool now .

After Weeks they simply change the Tracklists and whats included Info while so many already preordered it of other stores.

And wont not pay 35 $ For a CD/DVD including Karaoke crap and Tour Dokus everyone has seen already .

Dammit i wanted the Live Concert , so dissapointing now .

I am living in Europe and it would have been 15 for the CD /DVD plus 20 $ shipping

to Europe.

FBR doesnt seems to feel to answer me even as a good customer if the DVD is *Region free* ,so if you plan to buy it you hopefully know that it mabe wont play in a non Region free European DVD Player or PC Drive if its US Only Code.

Sure if you hack it using mabe anydvd but that would be illegal usage lols.

So i asked them as i asked several other things weeks ago and never get / got a answer

ever.

FBR Customer Service sux so much.

And this behave is no way common for US Stores .

Usually i get sure answers in time from other stores.

They only care if you pay and buy.

;)

Videos from the 6th Sept? Cool I went to that one.

I hope they release it in the UK. I have to say, it's quite difficult to find anywhere! It's on amazon.com USA http://www.amazon.com/Riot-MVI-Album-Bonus-CD/dp/B000PTYP84/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/103-3417417-6842201?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1194465893&sr=8-4

but, the wait is 4 to 6 weeks, so by the time u have ordered and waiting, more UK stores will have imported it i guess. HMV usually import the albums and are avaliable on their website, so i'm gonna wait and see what happens.

In response to the region question, most music dvds are region 0 (all regions) but I don't know about this one. It doesnt have any info on amazon.com. If anyone knows, please post!

Also, I have found the service at FBR store is rubbish. Once they sent me the wrong CD all the way over from the US (took a couple of weeks to arrive) - and all they did was suggest that I send it back for the right one - it would cost over the value of the CD to send back tho. Useless. I would suggest waiting a little while, because the FBR store says it wont send them off until 17th Nov, and it may take a month to deliver for international orders! By that time, UK stores or more reliable stores might have the disk in stock. Amazon.com any good for international orders?