MTV Concert Broadcast will be then ?

FLCL

well yea thats wat they said.... it maybe be later this month so yea.... my uncle said he overheard them talkin nd they said october 21st.... idk if its correct but thats wat my uncle said he overheard so we cant def trust that. lol

he overheard the mtv ppl at the concert when he was waiting outside..... my uncle is a very nosey person so yea.... but idk im jus sayin thats wat he overheard its not a definate...... cant trust that 100%

I hope someone will record them in MPG2 720x480 or is is able to convert in XviD 640x480 2 Pass Stereo.

A Good encoder is Autogk, Freeware and super for encoding DVD Qual Video to Xvid.

hxxp://www.autogk.me.uk

Only thing you have to do is : Load up the Mpg you recorded, choose Target qual 75 % quality at the Advanced settings choose Fixed Width : 640 Codec :Xvid , Output Audio : VBR Mp3 128

This is quality then and will play on most dvd(DivX/Xvid certified )players perfectly.

Only to info if someone plans to record it and has no clue how to get the dvdrecorder

Recording mpg or any other capture to a smaller but anyways perfect international Standard Video.

;D

I will also try to get it from buddies but i dont know if we are even allowed to share this here anylonger.

If not here we can plopp it to any torrent or rapid site and share together.