hayley's very new hair

my.heart.

in a recent article i saw of paramore, hayley's hair is very blonde; almost not orange at all.

has she dyed it or has it just faded?

and are those pictures of her with the really, really bright red hair and shorter fringe (i think they were taken with the veronicas) how it looks now, or are they old?

and the article was in NME, the british magazine.

There was a scan of that article in the Press forum. The one where they're just interviewing her or something? I'm assuming that pic was from when they were still on Warped Tour, more recently it's been bright red/orange. :)

I think it's lush bright orange! Like now. I'm planning on getting mine done that orange either in the six-weeks holiday for a couple weeks or permanent when I go to college lol. I just love it. Espesh in this pic:

Hayley_Williams--large-msg-119203668883.jpg?692664701

Pahaha thats the picture I used to make my avatar.

I love her hair like that.

I'm definitely a bigger fan of the red/orange than the blonde.

Although, when we saw her at Warped she was almost completely blonde

in a recent article i saw of paramore, hayley's hair is very blonde; almost not orange at all.

has she dyed it or has it just faded?

and are those pictures of her with the really, really bright red hair and shorter fringe (i think they were taken with the veronicas) how it looks now, or are they old?

it just faded, but it looks like she bleached it before she died it.

the Veronicas pictures are really recent. her most recent cut is the short bangs and red/orange hair with a yellow chunk up front. it was really red in the reading & leeds pictures, but it seems to have faded back to orange by now.