That's a good idea

i think they should do presale again like maybe

tomorow

or instead on friday

and put general sale ahead till sat.

It's stupid

i've already missed paramore twice

I don't wanna misst hem again

and whyyy don't they come to liverpool whyyy?.

grrr

would be so much easier for me if they did.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf i think people need to realise that even if non-fan club members didn't buy tickets, there wouldn't be enough tickets for everyone. it was first come, first served. yeah i admit it was fucking shitty of them to put members only tickets on a public site but meet and greets are limited and there could never be enough for everyone without it being a really rubbish meet & greet. i can see where people are coming from ranting about it though.

Remember that its a joint tour with NFG. Since NFG have a huge fanbase.. its going to NFG fans getting the tickets.. aswell as paramore fans and then touts too...

Knowing that all of paramores past tours over here have been completely sold out.. if you found out there was a presale for NFG fan club members 2 days before public release... and you found the link up online when you assumed it would be a more secretive link for the fanclub members only.. wouldnt you buy the tickets as soon as you saw the link?

The pre sale shouldnt of been through heavily visited public site.

Yeah I think people are forgetting it's a joint tour and jumping to the conclusion that it's Paramore supported by NFG. I got the impression it's co-headlining but Paramore will just play last every night?

I think paramore will play last.. i assume NFG will just have a longer set than a normal support would have

Yeah I think people are forgetting it's a joint tour and jumping to the conclusion that it's Paramore supported by NFG. I got the impression it's co-headlining but Paramore will just play last every night?

I'm sure that Paramore and NFG will play equal sets, just like they're doing with TSL over here in the States...

But yeah - my guess is that Paramore will play last every night.

tbf i think people need to realise that even if non-fan club members didn't buy tickets, there wouldn't be enough tickets for everyone. it was first come, first served. yeah i admit it was fucking shitty of them to put members only tickets on a public site but meet and greets are limited and there could never be enough for everyone without it being a really rubbish meet & greet. i can see where people are coming from ranting about it though.

Meg i agree 100%, ur right even if the non members didnt buy tickets not everyone wud av got them. But yea wot happened, happened and it wasnt fair =[

];399989'']Meg i agree 100%, ur right even if the non members didnt buy tickets not everyone wud av got them. But yea wot happened, happened and it wasnt fair =[

Thanks Chris :) yeah it wasn't fair but for all we know, it could have been NFG fans who didn't get offered a presale by any sort of NFG fan club or something, so fair dos to them!