What do your parents think of paramore

crazyculo

my parents are just happy that i like paramore, because paramore motivates me. good grades and they buy me paramore merch. haha. both of them kinda think Hayley is paramore...which i guess i lead that on in a way to keep things from getting difficult. but they know that Paramore is a band...but the only name they know is Hayley Williams. hehe.

as far as there music...i think there just like "eh..theyre alright"

which is CRAZY! haha but its better than most the stuff i listen to where they go on and on about how bad they are :(

Hmm my mum and my dad dont really like Paramore.. but they're kinda modern when it comes to music.. they know most of the popular songs on the radio and they know the name of the artists sooo thats okay :]

They dont need to like Paramore .. they're okay with me liking Paramore.. they dun have a problem with it so thats cool :) All what matters is that I like them :)

^ Rofl! My dad does the same... and he always asks "this is...WAIT LEMME GUESS... ERM... *insert some band name that is NOT Paramore*" It's really sad xD

But, other than that, my parents enjoy Paramore a lot. My mom knows the lyrics to the choruses and sings along with me :P That's cool. My dad... he tries. :P

My mum's not really that into them. She know's I'm obsessed with them, and she's intersted about what I say about them as people... But not really into them yahno?

When I saw them in Orlando on Holdiay, it was only me and dad who went to see them live. My dad loved them to be honest, and says he'd love to see them again. :D

+ I got my sister into themmm :')

my mom is in love with paramore!

my dad idk he doesnt like anything.

i honestly dont think ive ever heard him listen to music... ever!

but my mom omfg she knows all the songs always wants to take me to their shows. (she was a metal head back in the 80s... lol)

she loves it and them hahah.

my mom is awesome! :D

• Like 1

I don't talk music with my parents. I've listened to Paramore in the car.

But they don't say anything about them. But I have seen my mom make a weird face.

It was when Josh started screaming in My Heart. Like she was thinking what the hell.

Haha. The only band they know I like is Jack's. In which, they thought Andrew's name was Jack. :P