Hayley's Bday thingy?

MarMaramore

alrighty then...her b-day is next month...what all are we doing?

*this idiot wants to help*

...soo hey yalls...umm Iwas just wondering, I see loads of things in the projects/contsets topic thing that I cant post at, and they all seem to be from last year's little 18th bday present thingy. and I cant post a thread in there abbout it butttt....I had an idea while I was writing an esssayyyyy... *RAWR! HATE THOSE THINGS* anyyyways...I had an idea. but it kinda sucked. but it was like, people here who wanted too, could like, pick a song that described them, get a few pics, put some paramore stuffs in there and I dont know....the word scrapbook just popped into my head though...anyways...so what is going on this year for her bday? mods? admins? any ideasssss????

Dunno maybe someone could make a video on youtube with compilations of her performances, then at the end, written in "Riot" font, there can be a message that says like "Thank you for giving Paramore a voice, and happy birthday." I dunno. I'm just writing the first thing that popped into my head.

woo yeah! :D

i wasactually just gonna post a thread on that, but i was like, see if anyone has already. :)

yeah i'd totally make a video for her =] or other things, idk yet,

send via post or email it?

any videos on 1cd :D

and the rest,

well,

they can be neatly placed in a parcel ;-)

haha

^ haha :willy_nilly: sooo...I like that idea....ooh! you know what else? we could like take a pic of ourselves holding a piece of paper with like the lines to a song, so like, we could figure out a song to do, then we could each pick a line that we want to use, take a picture of us with it on a paper, then we could put them all in order, then at the end, we could each have a picture of ourselves holding a Happy Birthday Hayley sign or paper, then put them all in like a square or like a collage, then we could put the riot thingy at the end. I dont know...just brainstorming.

^ haha :willy_nilly: sooo...I like that idea....ooh! you know what else? we could like take a pic of ourselves holding a piece of paper with like the lines to a song, so like, we could figure out a song to do, then we could each pick a line that we want to use, take a picture of us with it on a paper, then we could put them all in order, then at the end, we could each have a picture of ourselves holding a Happy Birthday Hayley sign or paper, then put them all in like a square or like a collage, then we could put the riot thingy at the end. I dont know...just brainstorming.

that is a most excellent idea.

^^ pshyeah i wanna do tht!

from the top of my head...

all i can think of is make a collage of 1 photo of every concert they;ve been in and see where they got to and stuff...and make it look like a road? idk :P

OOH! great idea....so yeah, we should talk to the admin and mods about that idea. like I think it would be cool to do that thing that people are agreeing with me on, but we should add a collage of our favorite pictures from every show, thennnn put those in a collage, and put that in the video...haha but yeah... we should ask the mods first...that...that...that'd be so....I can't think of any other words other than :willy_nilly: at the moment...haha hope it works out...

• 3 weeks later...

ALLLLRIght! so Imma get started....sooooo what I need you guys to do is PM me the line you want in the song BORN FOR THIS, then I'll tell you if it's available....if it is, I'll ask you to gmail me a pic (I will give you my gmail through a PM) and I'll put it in the vid...also, I need you guys so PM me your favourite pics of hayley/theband and I'll make them into a collage and put that in the vid too...also, if you want, I can make room for 5 little happy birthday hayley clips from you guys...so yeah...I should have it done by dec. 20 or so...but yeah, any help would be rad.

• 3 weeks later...