1. 1. Which design is your favourite?

• Falling puzzle pieces
    • Mouth
    • Eyes
    • Town
    • Exploding clock
    • Radio airwaves

Hey guys :)

Ive completed all 6 designs for the t-shirts for my graphics project, please could I have your comments/ideas for improvement ect. Also can you choose your favourite so I can develop it into a final idea using photoshop, I will post them when theyre done and then you guys can choose the final idea I will make.

Please note, these are not for sale haha, just my A-level project for graphics. ;-)

1) somehoweverythingsgonnafallrightint.jpg

2) Pleasespeaksoftly.jpg

3) Ivenoticedyoureyesarealwaysgluedtom.jpg

4) whenitrainsonthissideoftown.jpg

5) Ifonlytimeflewlikeadove-1.jpg

6) Wewanttheairwavesbackcopy.jpg

the mouth one scares me :( lol

pleaseeeeeeee lemme buy one xD

Haha why does it scare you?

Theyre not for sale because Im doing it for my A-Levels at school in Graphics, I cant possibly make these for everyone, I dont have that kind of time especially as I will be going to University next year. If I do a one-off, its not really fair on everyone else who wanted one too.

Hahaha i love that you said that about the mouth one...and this won't make sense to anyway

I quite like the mouth actually xP

And i am not a wolly... :]

Hahaha just you wait till Saturday! And you are a wolly ;P

Haha why does it scare you?

Theyre not for sale because Im doing it for my A-Levels at school in Graphics, I cant possibly make these for everyone, I dont have that kind of time especially as I will be going to University next year. If I do a one-off, its not really fair on everyone else who wanted one too.

Hahaha just you wait till Saturday! And you are a wolly ;P

I know lol,

but i like them :(

they're grrrrrrreat =]

:willy_nilly: lol

and i dont know why, lol

it just does :S

If I have wish_on_a_star's permission I could make them into t-shirts for you guys (I can just make stencils and spraypaint them on regular t-shirts)

If you're interested pm me with what design you would want, so I can take a poll of which to do first. Then i'd need t-shirt sizes (I guess I could get them from like H & M or something)

But yeah we could make it happen

No offence, but as I have spent lots of time designing these, and they are hand drawn by me, I would prefer if I was to do that myself.

Secondly, as I live in the UK, it might be nice for things to be shipped from here instead of us Brits having to wait 3 weeks before anything gets here.

Finally, it was a very nice and kind offer to do that but if these tshirts were to go into production I would like to get them screen printed professionally so the design is permanent.

Thanks for the offer anyway, it was nice of you :) Sorry if that sounded a bit snappy, its not supposed to.