The Secrets Thread.

holleh

The one thing I don't like with this thread is not knowing who said it, which is the whole point, haha. People can just go here and say stuff about people of the boards and no one will know who it was:nono: And I'm always curious with things like this, haha.

Are you telling me what to do or what? :shifty:

You bet'cha. ;-):shifty:

i don't really see what the problem with frienship is though? I don't really see anyone flaunting it? Nothing wrong with being really good friends now is there?

Exactly, better than complaining nobody likes you. :rotfl: I know someone made that post about Demi and I and I don't care. I love her and you and many other members here. If my post content annoys anyone, feel free to put me on your ignore list. :)

I'm not that mad, just felt like making that point clear.

The anonymity provides a convenient way of talking crap about other people, but does it really make anyone feel any better if an unknown person talks about other unknowns? It's like junior high school all over again.

You are anonymous for the sole reason that you can talk openly for fuck's sake!

The anonymity provides a convenient way of talking crap about other people, but does it really make anyone feel any better if an unknown person talks about other unknowns? It's like junior high school all over again.

You are anonymous for the sole reason that you can talk openly for fuck's sake!

well considering the majority of people on this forum are junior high age, it makes sense doesn't it? ;-)

If you want to bitch about other members, at least say the names. That's why the account is anonymous.

anonymity+not specifying who you mean

equals

No one is able to to ask for a reason because no one knows who it is directed at and no one knows who is annoyed. -> Everyone gets annoyed.

Why post at all?!

I made the snob secret for a "joke", I just wanted to see what reaction it would get after the first secret. I did not make the flaunting friends secret.

I'm not using this account again, you probably know who this is. At least I half way 'fessed up.

exactly the point i was about to make

i bet the majority of these 'secrets' are just people looking for entertainment

they know people get touchy

stop reacting and they'll have no reason to say anything