Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests*

Fire At Will

^ no like a border or decoration or something?

ooh ok. haha. well. i'm totally not trying to sound rude! i'm really not. but if you wouldn't mind doing it over. just b/c it's not quite what i expected. i still love it. don't get me wrong! i guess i shoulda been more specific. but could you jsut put "hayley williams" on it. i think that's what i want. actually i'm not sure. do whatever. but umm, could you use these pics:

hayley106.jpg

hayley130.jpg

hayley149.jpg

hayley150.jpg

and if you can fit one or both of these:

hayley88.jpg

hayley136.jpg

and if you can make it more like square rather than rectangle. but do whatever is easiest. i'm sorry! i'm not trying to be picky or rude. and i'm sorry, i should've been more specific before. but thanks for the other one, i do like it! :) if you wanna put a border on that'd be cool. it doesn't really matter. just do what you think looks best! i don't wanna seem even more picky... thanks.

ooh ok. haha. well. i'm totally not trying to sound rude! i'm really not. but if you wouldn't mind doing it over. just b/c it's not quite what i expected. i still love it. don't get me wrong! i guess i shoulda been more specific. but could you jsut put "hayley williams" on it. i think that's what i want. actually i'm not sure. do whatever. but umm, could you use these pics:

hayley106.jpg

hayley130.jpg

hayley149.jpg

hayley150.jpg

and if you can fit one or both of these:

hayley88.jpg

hayley136.jpg

and if you can make it more like square rather than rectangle. but do whatever is easiest. i'm sorry! i'm not trying to be picky or rude. and i'm sorry, i should've been more specific before. but thanks for the other one, i do like it! :) if you wanna put a border on that'd be cool. it doesn't really matter. just do what you think looks best! i don't wanna seem even more picky... thanks.

will do.