Thank you from Hayley!

So, I emailed Paramore's mgmt. again to check on whether the package had gotten to Hayley yet and here's what I got back :)

from hayley -

hey guys!

thanks so much for the package. it really made me feel good. everything in it is great!the movies you picked are perfect...and we can't wait to watch them when we get back out on the road! it means a lot that you all care so much, you know you didn't have to do that...ha! anyways, we look forward to seeing you back out on tour sometime in the near future. keep up the incredible work with the site and message boards... they are all also very much appreciated. well, im off to probably sleep...

have a really great day!

hayley.

Awww,,thats awesome! Glad she liked it. Yay,,that made my day eventhough its almost over :roll:

Yeah, I know...it made my day too. I was reading through my emails and I opened the one from their mgmt. expecting it to just say "Yes, she got the package" or something like that and instead it says "from Hayley..." and then I got excited :)

Silly, but cool anyway :)

Awww' date=',thats awesome! Glad she liked it. Yay,,that made my day eventhough its almost over :roll:[/quote']

Yeah, I know...it made my day too. I was reading through my emails and I opened the one from their mgmt. expecting it to just say "Yes, she got the package" or something like that and instead it says "from Hayley..." and then I got excited :)

Silly, but cool anyway :)

Haha no dude, I totally get it =). I get excited over anything that has to do with Paramore,,so its perfectly normal :roll: I guess..

haha i'm making a bulletin on myspace for this too... cause some people are too cool to join the boards, but they still messaged me on myspace about the package thing.

Too cool to join the boards?!? What's up with that?

Yeah, this message definitely made my day as well :)