Kerrang! Readers Poll 2007....a cartoon is sexier than Hayley apparently!

WayneFarro

Kerrang! this week, have published the results of their Readers Poll. they were in the top 5 in 3 categories :-

Worst Album "RIOT!" - 5th place

Best Single "crushcrushcrush" - 4th place

Best Video "Misery Business" - 5th Place

Sexiest Female - 3rd place for Hayley

Hayley come third in sexiest female, it was won by Pandora who is a cartoon! Hayley was beaten by a cartoon, what kind of sick people voted for this. No Paramore in the top 5 of best band or best album which sucks. My Chemical Romance won Best Band and Worst Band which makes no sense.

I guessed from the start that Paramore wouldn't win anything and i wouldn't be surprised if Kerrang! did make up the results cos they don't seem to like it when bands fight back against bad press Kerrang give them (examples Paramore, Elliot Minor).

Kerrang!

Worst Album "RIOT!" - 5th place

My Chemical Romance won Best Band and Worst Band which makes no sense.

what IS Kerrang!? i had never heard of it until i started PF and im still not sure what it even is haha

and uh WORST album?! :uhh: i like AWKIF better but Riot! is not a bad album either lol

I agree that MCR is the worst band...but i do not agree that that they are the best band.. hahahhahaha those retards!! XD

what IS Kerrang!? i had never heard of it until i started PF and im still not sure what it even is haha

and uh WORST album?! :uhh: i like AWKIF better but Riot! is not a bad album either lol

I agree that MCR is the worst band...but i do not agree that that they are the best band.. hahahhahaha those retards!! XD

Kerrang! is this British music mag that focuses mainly on 'hardcore' music such as heavy metal and rock, but there's a bit of punk and lighter stuff featured in it sometimes as well.

All you really need to know is that it's scum. ;-):P