Make comments to PARAMORE!

xstopthissong

Oky, soooo imma make a book to give to Paramore next time they come to Chicago, with YOUR COMMENTS YAY!

I tried this on Buzznet, nobody did it with me...

So basically make a comment to Paramore! Uh yeah LOL. Dea.dline is 2 weeks before they next come to Chicago. Plenty of time. An example of a comment is below.

EDIT: Also if you have any fan pictures of you and the band, I'll put those in too. (put names under the pics)

SECOND EDIT: Another thing, if you have comments to the individual members put those in your comment too and I'll put them on the members' individual pages.

THIRD EDIT: another thing, leave your name and your favorite lyrics/quotes said by them (specify which member) 'cause I'm gonna put a page for that too.

Comments going in the book already

Oh my God, um you guys are amazinggggg. My heroes, I swears. You're awesome. I can't listen to a single song without dancing in some form, foot tap, head bob, whatever haha.

Josh I know you think you can't sing but you're greatttt at that and I want more screaming too on the next CD by the way ^.^ Hayley you are an amazing singer, you're simply my idol. Zac you are pretty much awesome with teh drums. Jeremy, you're an effing amazing bassist, I have an odd liking for your hair and clothes... And because most people say you like your pants complimented, yes that includes pants. XD Oh by the way THE PRESSURE BACKFLIP THING ROCKS!

Keep rockin'. <3

Angie A., Chicago IL, 11 years old

_______

You guys are amazing. I let everyone know that too. Anyone who tells me they don't know of you guys, I make sure they know lol. My little sister also loves you guys. Again I got her into them :P. This may sound cheesy but your songs relate to my life a lot. It's awsome and it helps because I feel like I'm not alone haha. So yeah, keep on rockin. I'll never stop listening! :]

Judy C., PA, 17 years old

_______

Hey there delilah is a pain in my ass. And thanks to Hayley, I'm no longer afraid to hide it.

Seriously, you guys (+ hayley) rule and I can't wait to see you in NY some time soon, and hopefully meet you!

THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!

<3

Kristen Mogavero, NY, 16 years old

_______

Hopefully, I'll meet ya'll again without shying away from everyone. haha. (when the MTV cameras were in Nashville i couldn't really get around them either.) Ya'll have made me appreciate music so much more. Ya'll are some rad people. And my little 5-year-old cousin loves ya'lls songs. Although, I can't let her listen to the "whore" part. haha. But her twin sisters got her into the music, and so she says,"hi." haha. you guys/girl definately deserve a grammy. mhm!

megan, TN, 16 going on 17.

_______

Hey guys!

I saw you guys when you came out to Tempe in May and you guys were amazing. Congrats on the Grammy nomination! You guys definitely deserve it. You're music is inspirational and has seriously gotten me through some tough times in the past two years. Thanks for putting out good music, staying true to your fans and true to yourselves.

An incredibly big fan,

Amanda Gomba, 17 years old. Phoenix, AZ

_______

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have been a big fan since the beginning and its been awesome getting to see you guys grow as people and musicians. I will never forget the first time I met yall. August 18, 2006. It was the most amazing show I've ever been to. It was great to finally meet my idols C: Josh was halarious riding around on his scooter and taking pictures. Jeremy was so sweet. He got to meet my grandmother and gave her a new name "Paragranny!" bwhaha. Hayley my friend and I along with like three other people waited til' 2 AM to meet you. and Zac I got to meet you but I didnt really get a chance to talk to you :( I just saw you guys recently, November 29 and I was blown away at how incredible your show was. I didnt think you guys could possibly get any better, but I was wrong. Anyway, I hope you guys got to read all of this because you all mean so much to me and no matter how famous Paramore may become I will always love you guys and support you all 100%!

Taylor, Roanoke VA, 16 years old

_______

ello guys!

i love you lots! your music is so ballin'! yes, ballin'. your music really pulled me through tough times, thank you! keep on rockin'!

i hope my sister and i get to see you in concert sometime soon!

Peace&love

Courtney K., N.J., 14 yrs old.

p.s.DUDE, YOU'RE SOOOOOO SCENE! (haha zac =] i made a shirt with that quote on it)

love you guys. you guys are amazing. id love it if you came to canada more often [preferably vancouver ]

marcus a., vancouver, canada, 16

_______

You guys are amazing ! AMAZING !

Loooooooove , love , love your music , I would

be sooo excited and extremely happy if you

guys came to Sweden .hahaa xD

I'm always a fan , so keep on roooockin' <3

Victoria T , Gothenburg ; Sweden , 13

_______

All I really have to say is... you guys freaking rock. After seeing your show in Philly, I don't think I'll ever want to see another band live again! I just don't think anyone could put on a better show than you guys do. You're classy, entertaining, great role models, not to mention TALENTED!! Love you guys!

Christa, New Jersey, 16 years old

_______

Heya. Just wanted to say thank you to you all. Your music has helped me through so much the past 4 years. Your music has helped me let my emotions out and not hold everything back til i became a bomb close to exploding. Your words struck my heart and let me know i wasn't alone and your beats and riffs cheered me up when i needed a smile. I wouldn't have got through so much in life if it wasn't for you. My parents finally let me come to see you live on September 7th 2007 at London's Astoria and i'm so glad i came; because getting to see you live and getting to talk to Hayley outside the Kerrang interview made me feel so... i don't know how to explain it... so... alive! Just made me feel like i had a purpose in life. Because of you all i hold music so close to my heart and you've all inspired me so much to make my own. My music performances and compositions are what got me through GCSE Music with a C (one of 3 people in my class to pass). So yeah... thanks. =D I'm really looking forward to seeing you at both the London Brixton Academy dates at the beginning of February and best of luck for the Grammys!

All my love

Hannah Crozier, Reading - England, 16

_______

Hi! You guys are some of the most talented, nicest, funniest, AMAZING people i have ever been blessed to hear of. I've seen you live three times (Sept. 19 06, April , 24 07, and June 15th 07) but VERY unfortunately i've never gotten to meet you. I think of you as family though because i've been a fan for so long and i care about and love you guys so much (my family knows pretty much everything about ya'll haha). I'm SO happy for all you have accomplished. It's REALLY amazing. I hope that good stuff never stops coming to you.

Sara H., Georgia, 13 years old

_______

I can't believe how well you guys are doing right now! It's like, one moment you were just some little band from Franklin and now--you've been nominated for a Grammy. All of you are my idols, you've provided that just because you're young, doesn't mean that you have to be held back. And that's really helped me in life, I have done so many things that, a year ago, I never would have thought of doing.

So--thank you every last one of you. Great job and, keep up the work.

.kayla.

mckinney texas

14 years of age

_______

Hey whats up ? you guys are amazing. I met y'all and Austin and it was awsome, but maybe next time I be able to talk a little cause last time I was so freakin nervous I couldn't talk. I just wanted to let y'all know that Josh your a true GUITAR HERO , Jeremy you got DA FUNK, Zac your A BEAST ON THE DRUMS(I'm a drummer too), and Hayley Your voice is Beautiful and so are you. In Him

Colton, 15, Texas

_______

Paramore,

Thanks so much for everything you've done, whether you know what you've done for me or not. You've helped me through so much and I love you guys. Congrats on the Grammy nomination! Good luck with that. It's amazing how much you have accomplished, and you deserve every last bit of everything you're getting. KFMA Fall Ball '07 was my first concert. Josh, I don't know if you noticed but the girl who was waving the frog backpack trying to get it onstage. Yeah, I was right behind her. It kept hitting me in the face, but it doesn't matter because I got to see you- all of you- play. One day you should come to Fort Huachuca in Arizona to play a show for our troops. That would be AMAZING. Or....maybe a fishing trip? :D

Mary F; 14 years old

Sierra Vista, AZ

_______

Dear Paramore,

You guys have inspired me to follow my dream in life no matter what age or sex i am. Your music has matured so much and with every move you guys make I will always support yall. Keep Rockin' it and show everyone what music is really about :]

Love, Alexis Medina

Brooklyn, New York <3

_______

Well, we had to write about someone who is an inspiration to us in our GCSE English exams (some really important tests in the UK), so I kinda broke the rules and wrote about you guys. It's just awesome to see guys who are so young doing what they want and doing it so well. All I want to do is play music, so seeing you guys just playing your hearts out so passionately is just amazing. All of us fans are proud of all of you. So proud!! Josh-your songwriting talents will always just blow me away, and your hair is awesome!!lol. Hayley- not only have you got an amazing voice (and I mean amazing!), but you are one of the nicest, most honest people I've ever not-met lol. Jerm- when it comes to bass, you really stand out as unconventional- 5 string and fingers, awesome fills, and an awesome beard and style sense!! Eat lots of candy this holiday season lol. Zack- dude I envy you so much, I'm still stuck in school!!! And wow, I can't even describe my respect for you on the drums. Seriously, we have the next Dave Grohl on our hands here lol.

I feel like an idiot because I can't really describe how i feel about you guys. But i know that I, and so many others, feel so connected with you all on a personal level. I've never felt this way about a band or music before, it's so amazing. This is more than just music. And by the way, I got top marks in the English exam, so I hope I converted some examiners in the process!!!

Thank you so much.

From James, England (See you in February with NFG!)

Sooo yeah do it like that.

nice idea!!:

You guys are amazing. I let everyone know that too. Anyone who tells me they don't know of you guys, I make sure they know lol. My little sister also loves you guys. Again I got her into them :P. This may sound cheesy but your songs relate to my life a lot. It's awsome and it helps because I feel like I'm not alone haha. So yeah, keep on rockin. I'll never stop listening! :]

Judy C., PA, 17 years old

Hopefully, I'll meet ya'll again without shying away from everyone. haha. (when the MTV cameras were in Nashville i couldn't really get around them either.) Ya'll have made me appreciate music so much more. Ya'll are some rad people. And my little 5-year-old cousin loves ya'lls songs. Although, I can't let her listen to the "whore" part. haha. But her twin sisters got her into the music, and so she says,"hi." haha. you guys/girl definately deserve a grammy. mhm!

megan, TN, 16 going on 17.

Hey guys!

I saw you guys when you came out to Tempe in May and you guys were amazing. Congrats on the Grammy nomination! You guys definitely deserve it. You're music is inspirational and has seriously gotten me through some tough times in the past two years. Thanks for putting out good music, staying true to your fans and true to yourselves.

An incredibly big fan,

Amanda Gomba, 17 years old. Phoenix, AZ

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have been a big fan since the beginning and its been awesome getting to see you guys grow as people and musicians. I will never forget the first time I met yall. August 18, 2006. It was the most amazing show I've ever been to. It was great to finally meet my idols C: Josh was halarious riding around on his scooter and taking pictures. Jeremy was so sweet. He got to meet my grandmother and gave her a new name "Paragranny!" bwhaha. Hayley my friend and I along with like three other people waited til' 2 AM to meet you. and Zac I got to meet you but I didnt really get a chance to talk to you :( I just saw you guys recently, November 29 and I was blown away at how incredible your show was. I didnt think you guys could possibly get any better, but I was wrong. Anyway, I hope you guys got to read all of this because you all mean so much to me and no matter how famous Paramore may become I will always love you guys and support you all 100%!

- August 18, 2006 at The Norva

Hayley.jpg

joshingoggles.jpg

joshsexypose.jpg

joshgrrface.jpg

gigindjeremy.jpg

taylorandparamore.jpg

November 29, 2007 at Toads Place

josh2-2.jpg

taylor-1.jpg

pmore3-1.jpg

Love, Taylor. Roanoke, Va 16

(hope that wasnt too long for you to use..if it was let me know and i will change it)

ello guys!

i love you lots! your music is so ballin'! yes, ballin'. your music really pulled me through tough times, thank you! keep on rockin'!

i hope my sister and i get to see you in concert sometime soon!

Peace&love

Courtney K., N.J., 14 yrs old.

p.s.DUDE, YOU'RE SOOOOOO SCENE! (haha zac =] i made a shirt with that quote on it)

You guys are amazing ! AMAZING !

Loooooooove , love , love your music , I would

be sooo excited and extremely happy if you

guys came to Sweden .hahaa xD

I'm always a fan , so keep on roooockin' <3

Victoria T , Gothenburg ; Sweden , 13

this is such a good idea :)

All I really have to say is... you guys freaking rock. After seeing your show in Philly, I don't think I'll ever want to see another band live again! I just don't think anyone could put on a better show than you guys do. You're classy, entertaining, great role models, not to mention TALENTED!! Love you guys!

Christa, New Jersey, 16 years old

Heya. Just wanted to say thank you to you all. Your music has helped me through so much the past 4 years. Your music has helped me let my emotions out and not hold everything back til i became a bomb close to exploding. Your words struck my heart and let me know i wasn't alone and your beats and riffs cheered me up when i needed a smile. I wouldn't have got through so much in life if it wasn't for you. My parents finally let me come to see you live on September 7th 2007 at London's Astoria and i'm so glad i came; because getting to see you live and getting to talk to Hayley outside the Kerrang interview made me feel so... i don't know how to explain it... so... alive! Just made me feel like i had a purpose in life. Because of you all i hold music so close to my heart and you've all inspired me so much to make my own. My music performances and compositions are what got me through GCSE Music with a C (one of 3 people in my class to pass). So yeah... thanks. =D I'm really looking forward to seeing you at both the London Brixton Academy dates at the beginning of February and best of luck for the Grammys!

All my love

Hannah Crozier, Reading - England, 16

[[i'll post some pics later]]

Hi! You guys are some of the most talented, nicest, funniest, AMAZING people i have ever been blessed to hear of. I've seen you live three times (Sept. 19 06, April , 24 07, and June 15th 07) but VERY unfortunately i've never gotten to meet you. I think of you as family though because i've been a fan for so long and i care about and love you guys so much (my family knows pretty much everything about ya'll haha). I'm SO happy for all you have accomplished. It's REALLY amazing. I hope that good stuff never stops coming to you.

Sara H., Georgia, 13 years old

I can't believe how well you guys are doing right now! It's like, one moment you were just some little band from Franklin and now--you've been nominated for a Grammy. All of you are my idols, you've provided that just because you're young, doesn't mean that you have to be held back. And that's really helped me in life, I have done so many things that, a year ago, I never would have thought of doing.

So--thank you every last one of you. Great job and, keep up the work.

.kayla.

mckinney texas

14 years of age

Hey whats up ? you guys are amazing. I met y'all and Austin and it was awsome, but maybe next time I be able to talk a little cause last time I was so freakin nervous I couldn't talk. I just wanted to let y'all know that Josh your a true GUITAR HERO , Jeremy you got DA FUNK, Zac your A BEAST ON THE DRUMS(I'm a drummer too), and Hayley Your voice is Beautiful and so are you. In Him

Colton, 15, Texas

Me and Hayley (Yes I know i look wierd but I was so freakin nervoes I didn't know what to do with myself)

HPIM0399.jpg

YES PLEASE

Paramore,

Thanks so much for everything you've done, whether you know what you've done for me or not. You've helped me through so much and I love you guys. Congrats on the Grammy nomination! Good luck with that. It's amazing how much you have accomplished, and you deserve every last bit of everything you're getting. KFMA Fall Ball '07 was my first concert. Josh, I don't know if you noticed but the girl who was waving the frog backpack trying to get it onstage. Yeah, I was right behind her. It kept hitting me in the face, but it doesn't matter because I got to see you- all of you- play. One day you should come to Fort Huachuca in Arizona to play a show for our troops. That would be AMAZING. Or....maybe a fishing trip? :)

Mary F; 14 years old

Sierra Vista, AZ

Well, we had to write about someone who is an inspiration to us in our GCSE English exams (some really important tests in the UK), so I kinda broke the rules and wrote about you guys. It's just awesome to see guys who are so young doing what they want and doing it so well. All I want to do is play music, so seeing you guys just playing your hearts out so passionately is just amazing. All of us fans are proud of all of you. So proud!! Josh-your songwriting talents will always just blow me away, and your hair is awesome!!lol. Hayley- not only have you got an amazing voice (and I mean amazing!), but you are one of the nicest, most honest people I've ever not-met lol. Jerm- when it comes to bass, you really stand out as unconventional- 5 string and fingers, awesome fills, and an awesome beard and style sense!! Eat lots of candy this holiday season lol. Zack- dude I envy you so much, I'm still stuck in school!!! And wow, I can't even describe my respect for you on the drums. Seriously, we have the next Dave Grohl on our hands here lol.

I feel like an idiot because I can't really describe how i feel about you guys. But i know that I, and so many others, feel so connected with you all on a personal level. I've never felt this way about a band or music before, it's so amazing. This is more than just music. And by the way, I got top marks in the English exam, so I hope I converted some examiners in the process!!!

Thank you so much.

From James, England (See you in February with NFG!)

Hey guys!

About 6 months ago this band called Paramore came into my life, and God only knows why I never found out about you sooner. Seriously, most of your lyrics I can relate to in one way or another, and it was this which made me finally start to come up with my own lyrics and put them down, rather than just letting the words rattle around my brain randomly. This next part is going to sound a little cliched, but you guys have changed my life for the better, as beforehand I had been moping about a lot of personal issues, but your music has taught me that there's always hope for a better outcome in the end.

I got tickets to go see you when you come to the UK with NFG in Febuary 08 and I seriously cannot wait for it, even more stoked than I was for the Foo Fighters back in November...haha.

Lastly, congrats on your Grammy nomination, and good luck for the future.

From James (21), the UK.

Guest texasrocker

hey guys,

its been a long time since warped 05. ive been with yall the whole way and never plan to leave. Its been a heck of a ride, and the rest of it should only get better. It's all about the music and thats all it should be about. I blast yall in my truck every chance i get and our band covers yall all the time and everyone loves it. By the way hayley, people with Dec. 27 birthdays are the greatest people on earth. (i know i'm one of them)

From Jordan, 18, TX (everythings bigger here)

hey guys!!

first off i wanted to say that you guys just rock. you're my role models and my inspiration, and this may sound lame..but you actually changed my life. i didnt have any self esteem or anything but after discovering you back in '05 i've gotten alot more. your lyrics are just amazing, and inspired me to start writing my own. i'm pretty upset that your philly concert was sold out before i got tickets...any chance you could come back again? congratulations on your grammy nomination!! you guys really deserve it. :mrgreen:

Hey guys. I'm a fan from the Philippines if you know where that is. Just wanted to say that your music is awesome, delivering great lyrics that teenagers from all over the world can relate to. I've never seen a band become an overnight sensation the way you have over at my school. You guys have really inspired a lot of us here, and thanks to you I found a band to play with. It was our common interest in your music, you see? I hope that one day you guys can come to our country and perform. Keep rocking guys; you were born for this. (haha bad joke)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Hmmm...where should I start? Haha.

Well. You guys are just simply amazing.

I can really relate to the music that you

make and I've got a lot of my friends into

you guys too. I can't wait to see you at Bamboozle!

It's no doubt that you're pretty much gonna pwn it. Haha.

Oh! And congrats on the grammy. I hope you win. You SHOULD win it.

Don't ever stop making music. You guys are my heroes. <3

From Venice F.,15,Jersey City,NJ.

after reading all the stuff everyone else is saying, it's gonna be hecka hard to find somethin unique to say...

lets start with the fact that i can never get over how rad y'all are!

no matter how good, bad, or ugly *haha old school...yo?* i'm feeling, anytime of the day, i can pop in a p-more CD and instantly cry my heart out til i feel better.

or i just wanna bust a move and get down and funky with my bad self when i hear you guys.

uhm... lets seeeee what has nobody else said...hmm... *theres not much left you aint heard already..gosh!*

but yeah...uhmmmmmm... OOH! okay.. well i love my mexican food and all... the only way i can put it...

i love you dudes/hay SO much, i'd even share my chalupas with you...now thats special...haha

Hayley...best voice ever...makes me cry like a fat kid who just got his toes stepped on

Josh...PSHT! best screamo/guitar EVER! the music in every song makes me just want to pull out a canlde/lighter/cellphone and wave it in the air..or I just wanna mosh/headbang..

Zac attack!!!!!! dude! you're like the coolest thing since 2 pound, 50cent, generic cereal brands from walgreens! (yes they have those....) love the little hoppy thing you do sometimes when you play...haha it's funny...

JEREMY...OMGosh! your flippy things are rad, your pants are tighter than the muffins stuck to the pan that my mom made for dinner, and i love your beard...haha the headbands are rad too...

basically you guys...i'm tryin to say that you are the definition of COOL BEANS and my personal favorite collection of words crammed into one word....*take a deep breath y'all*

funkyfreshomaticaltasticnessofbobonthe4thofJulyBBQawesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, you guys are THAT cool....well that's about all i can sy.. i think my mom might rip my face off if i dont get off the dang computer soon, so tootles y'all... love y'all

have fun... cant wait to see you guys since i had to miss out on the sanfran show this tour... it bummed me out oodles...but yeah

love you guys beyond love's barrier and i'm sorry you had to read my attrocsious spelling...

Mariah - Anderson, CA -the smelly leather boot of california...except its full of grass and trees and thats about it...*no wait, we have a walgreens and something else like that* - oh yeah... and im 14 :)

August, 05

stumbled across this band named paramore.

they weren't my usual thing, considering at the time

i was mainly into metal, and some forms of less intense stuff

such as afi, alkaline trio, etc. none of my friends agreed with it,

but there was something about the music and the

energy and everything that hooked me right in.

so anyways after about 10 months of addicting myself

to this band and everything they did,

i joined the pf boards, made good friends, and finally

saw you live at warped 06' and i was even on stage.

it was an experience of a lifetime, and after following y'all

for 2 and a half yrs or so, seeing you live 5 times

and counting... i think it is safe to say, you have left

your mark in my life and until the day your ride ends,

ill be right there tagging along. keep doing what your doing!

jarrod church (21) lisbon, maine

=p